Your Dislikes about a Drama?

notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Is there any drama that you've watched and stopped watching because of some reason or something that put you off in a show but you couldnt stop watching?

Or you can't figure out what the hype about a show that everyone seems to be going on about but you personally think its completely bland to watch that show?

What improvements could you have made to any show's storyline, actors, direction etc to make it more appealing to yourself and others and why???

What mostly appeals and puts you off and why?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Is there any drama that you've watched and stopped watching because of some reason or something that put you off in a show but you couldnt stop watching?

mora piya & kuch pyar ka pagalpan.. i stopped watching both of them after a couple of epis..(these two are on top of my mind at the moment)

Or you can't figure out what the hype about a show that everyone seems to be going on about but you personally think its completely bland to watch that show?

both were overhyped and utterly disappointing.. the promos looked good but the show was totally opposite

What improvements could you have made to any show's storyline, actors, direction etc to make it more appealing to yourself and others and why???

@ mora piya.. first replace Adeel Hussain with some intense actor.. he is not fit for intense kind of roles,replace Amina Sheikh as well just too tired of watching her again and again, add more twist to the story & reduce some rona dhona

@ KPKPP.. scrap the whole serial πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

What mostly appeals and puts you off and why?

@mostly appeal.. good subject, right kind of actors for the roles & the way it is promoted

@ put offs .. same actors in each serial, repeated storylines, slow pace, too much closeness between the leads, over the top comedy etc etc etc πŸ˜†

Edited by Usman. - 12 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
yes...i started watching kuch pyar ka PP bhi tha...because of fawad...the first episode was great...then the direction became sooo bad...the sound was awful...so i stopped watching.

i tried watching Mae ni...didnt even watch the whole episode and gave it up...same goes for akbari asghari.
649486 thumbnail
Yeh Zindagi Hai - I stopped watching it ages ago after the leap, it's just become pointless & it's never ending.
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2direct

Yeh Zindagi Hai - I stopped watching it ages ago after the leap, it's just become pointless & it's never ending.

you actually watched that..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
649486 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

you actually watched that..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yep on/off πŸ˜† It reminded me of Karachi those kind of neighbourhoods where my family used to live.
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2direct

Yep on/off πŸ˜† It reminded me of Karachi those kind of neighbourhoods where my family used to live.

lol okay..

i always thought that this serial is way too loud because wenever i watched it (while surfing channels) i always found ladies in this serial shouting their lungs out
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If the story is boring or too sad i stopped watching lots of dramas now i've moved to mystery and comedy like Dareecha,Bulbulay ,Dugdugi (well mostly because of Azfar for dugdugi),main mummy aur woh and etc

I stopped watching Akbari Asghari in mid way because it wasn't funny enough

and Kaala Jadu cause no Azfar after 4 episodes and Main haari because no Azfar as well after some episodes πŸ˜ƒ
Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pani Jaisa Pyaar - too melodramatic.
Roag, I loved the concept of this drama. The premise of the storyline had huge potential but again, it was overdramatic in terms of both story-line and acting. Especially the actress who played the lead role (of the girl who was raped) she can't act, she just had about three extremely exagerated facial expressions. Asif Raza Mir was literally the only good thing about that drama (the ost was also brilliant). It actually really dissapointed me, I felt it was a step back for Pakistani dramas.
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: howzzat

Is there any drama that you've watched and stopped watching because of some reason

KPKPPBT
Bulbulay.

or something that put you off in a show but you couldnt stop watching?
KPKPPBT-senslless drama,no direction
Bulbulay-Repetitive jokes

Maat.Alot of people watch it and actually enjoy it.I fail to understand what so good in it.We have seen this before.Evil VS good.Evil wins until the last episodeπŸ˜•

KPKPPBT needs improvements in every single thing.The list wont even fit here

Word Count: 1