Frequent Posters

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
ohh yea he must be hadeed then...
Ohmyjerryworld thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i watched Maat few episodes but my sister read the novel so she told me the story and i lost interest in it 😆

But sumtimes i watch for a change
dramaybaaz. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Don't mean to bash, but I gotta say I really hate Maat. Yeah Saba Qamar and Aaminah Sheikh are doing an amazing job with their roles but I'm finding the story really unrealistic and predictable, not to mention how slow it is. Aiman is too nice and Saman is too evil. There are no grey shades to their characters. And on top of that the OST has already shown crucial upcoming scenes, so everybody already knows what's going to happen.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DramayBaaz

Don't mean to bash, but I gotta say I really hate Maat. Yeah Saba Qamar and Aaminah Sheikh are doing an amazing job with their roles but I'm finding the story really unrealistic and predictable, not to mention how slow it is. Aiman is too nice and Saman is too evil. There are no grey shades to their characters. And on top of that the OST has already shown crucial upcoming scenes, so everybody already knows what's going to happen.

Well, the drama is based on a novel, so if you want...you can literally just read the novel and find out the ending and avoid the drama altogether if you wanted to. 😆

In terms of characters. I agree to a certain extent...I do find Aimen & Saman's characters as two extremes, but Umera Ahmed hasn't made them that unrealistic either. You do see obnoxious girls like Saman in the Pakistani society and you do see selfless girls like Aimen in this same society. At the end of the day, I think we tend to always relate our dramas to reality and in doing so we find many flaws within them. The characters of these two sisters may not be 100% realistic as they are pretty extreme, but they are realistic to a certain extent I'd say. Apart from that, if we were to just see the drama purely from an entertainment point of view..I find it entertaining just slow paced. Also, amidst all these lovey dovey dramas (some of which are also a bit far from reality) these days, I like how Maat stands out as something different.
Edited by starstuck - 12 years ago
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
cant say abt Aimen but Saman's character is realistic i must say
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I like this drama more than Humsafar bcuz its not predictable .. as for the spoiler someone posted ive heard something totally different so lets see what happens. All i know is that i cant wait for Fridays this drama is sooo addictive and EVERYONE is acting really well especially SAMAN.
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

I like this drama more than Humsafar bcuz its not predictable .. as for the spoiler someone posted ive heard something totally different so lets see what happens. All i know is that i cant wait for Fridays this drama is sooo addictive and EVERYONE is acting really well especially SAMAN.

I agree.

I find a lot of good dramas being overshadowed by Humsafar for no darn reason. Humsafar's good, but there have been some better ones lately. The performances of the Maat actors & actresses are better than those of the Humsafar ones.
starstruckk thumbnail
Ok, doesnt seem like Maat's going to end next week..but then why did Mehreen Jabbar say Mata e Jaan will replace Maat on Feb 17th..hmm.
charmingsoni thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
iam a regulat watcher of Maat serial.how can a person too good like sman.i donot think the person like sman exists in this world at this time.bt nice serial.
sunhero thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i watch this show regularly.nice show,