Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Means aiman wil nt get anything even after doing so much for her family? In the end Saman wil be a winner?
Aiman character is senseless and unrealistic.she is such a big fool.
Thanks alot for the spoiler
My sis was watching this show coz she thought that noor wil be aiman's hero lol.she was waitng for his entry nd nw m gonna give her a big shock.lol
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Is the spoilers seriously true?!
Faisal must be crazy to divorce Aiman, AGAIN?
What's he thinking?
I hate it when girls like Aiman are doormats for people like Saman and Faisal
Arghh
But go whoever the son will be πŸ˜†
453547 thumbnail

Originally posted by: elle45

I'm watching the drama, and it's going pretty well. However, I think:

Saman is too stuck up and rude,
Aiman is too kindly and unrealistic,
Their mom is at fault for not putting Saman straight right from the beginning (a few slaps wouldn't hurt),
Faisal is plain stupid (although now he is realising just how stupid he is, and he's taking steps to correct that).. and,
Azhar, the boss, is nowhere near as handsome and desirable as Saman and his friend think he is.

I do like Faisal's mom though, and I like Azhar's wife. Both characters have their strengths and few weaknesses.

Other than that, Yes, I do have some spoilers... They're written below, and you may or may not be able to see them properly. To see the spoilers, Just highlight the area below. Also, I have not read the novel, and I am not 100% sure, but these are the spoilers I have read online by people who have actually read the novel. Believe me, the end is kind of disappointing.

*SPOILER ALERT* READ AT YOUR OWN RISK, DO NOT BLAME ME FOR RUINING YOUR SHOW πŸ˜†

So anyway, I'll continue from where the story left off. Saman will continue to behave as she is, and will even neglect her child. Somehow, I don't know exactly why, she will ask for a divorce and Faisal will divorce her. She will then marry Azhar and leave her child behind. Now who will take care of a newborn child? Ofcourse, kindly Aiman. She will proceed to marry Faisal and raise the child as her own. Many years will pass, the child will grow up (and this child, I assume, will be that guy shown in the promos, the same guy who played Khizar in Humsafar). About 25 years later, Azhar will die, and Saman will be all alone, so she'll come back to Faisal (who is rich now) and her son. At this point, Faisal will also want to accept Saman again, and so he proceeds to divorce Aiman and remarry Saman, can you believe that?
Aiman will leave without saying a word, as she thinks that even her son wants to stay with his real mom. However, once the son finds out the truth, he goes and encourages his mom, Aiman, to go and pour out all her feelings to Aiman, scream shout, tell her how she ruined her life. Aiman does that, and the story ends.

What do you think about it?

Just read the spoiler ,I'm glad,I quitted watching this show.Thankyou for the spoiler alert,you saved my timeπŸ˜†
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
damn!
and here i thought noor would be coupled with amna... this sucks. that she has to marry faisal only, after the numerous times he rejected her. even if he hadn't, just the fact that he is SO DUMB makes me HATE the idea of aiman and him. i wanted aiman to marry some other guy. sucks.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah, I thought Noor would be with Amna Sheikh..lol, guesss nottt.
MairaKhan1180 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Actually the pace was slow before but now its starting to pick it up. I hate Sanam, she is self-conceited. I love Aiman though, she deserves all the happiness.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
soo Finally Saman n Faisal r divorced...but wht abt Noor Hasan??
anyone knows how many episodes are left??
Edited by Rabz_14 - 12 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

soo Finally Saman n Faisal r divorced...but wht abt Noor Hasan??
anyone knows how many episodes are left??

Two more episodes are left.

Noor Hassan is Hadeed after 20 something yrs. He'll probably come in during the last episode. His role's brief.
elle45 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
2 more episodes only? I think it'll last longer than that. So much of the story is still left. I think next week will be the marriage, one more when they develop the story where they show Faisal still loves Saman and so on. Perhaps about 5 more episodes?
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: elle45

2 more episodes only? I think it'll last longer than that. So much of the story is still left. I think next week will be the marriage, one more when they develop the story where they show Faisal still loves Saman and so on. Perhaps about 5 more episodes?

Mehreen Jabbar said Mata e Jaan will starts on Feb 17th, thus will replace Maat. If that's the case..there's merely 2 more episodes to go till Maat finishes.