Users

Frequent Posters

zeni786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hi can u post the drama of Pyar kahani on Geo who is cast his Ali Zafar
surreyboy thumbnail
hey can u pls put mehendi rest of episodes....great work and keep it up!!
malika__91 thumbnail
hey..
can you plz post yhe drama Bandish
starting with: Sara Choudry, Sami Khan, Faisal Qureshi, Saima Qureshi, Shabir Jaan, Iffat Omar and much more. plzz post this for me...
Me_Anonymous thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

*will try to reply everyone by tonight, if not will do tomorrow IA*

[Quote]thanx but where is MERAY PASS PASS ?? [/quote]

it wasnt uploaded so isn't included in the Drama Glossary (DG) either

[Quote]txz.........
but can u plz also post the vedio for mehndi....
but its relly great work 😊 [/quote]

for first few episodes the videos have been posted but for others, Topstar used to upload it but s/he is away at the moment

[Quote]Can u post these dramas ?

Uss Paar (telefilm)
Dheeray dheeray (telefilm)
Khoo na jayain (telefilm)

Thanks 😛 [/quote]

well these are telefilms and no one has them, if anyone had they would have posted on the forum. For telefilms there are very less chances of video being uploaded because its telecasted one time only and the video uploader mgiht not be aware of them when they were telecasted

[Quote]Umrao Jaan Ada directed by Rana Sheikh for Geo

Can anyone post this drama ??? [/quote]

well only a few episodes were uplaoded, others were not and this serial doesn't air anymore

[Quote]why i cant watch ankhai and alpha bravo charlie ?why there is no link for these dramas ? [/quote]

becuase they haven't been uploaded and posted on the forum.

Me_Anonymous thumbnail

[Quote]can u plz post koi lamha gulab ho jaise dying to watch this drama thanks [/quote]

no because it didn't air in Pakistan and video uploaders are mostly from there

[Quote]Can someone pls post the last episode of 'Aakhir Kab tak', the one listed is not working. [/quote]

for that you need to PM the acutal uploader of that video (it should say in the post itself who uploaded/contributed the video)

[Quote]Please can u also upload uroosa. Thanks [/quote]

Its a really old serial and no one has it so it cant be uploapded

[Quote]Please try to post the drama "Kaanch". It aired on ARY in 2004. It starred Shabbir Jan, Rubina Ashraf, Tooba, Fiza Ali, FAHAD MUSTAFA, Faisal Qureshi and Samina Peerzada. Please please pleeeeeease!! [/quote]

It aired in 2004 and doesn't air anymore so even if you request a videobie they won't be able to upload it coz it doesn't come on TV anymore

[Quote]Hi,

Can someone please post Bandhan, it was Nadia Khan's serial....pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 😭

thanks, [/quote]

For such requests, you need to PM the video uploader/videobie and request them but the chances are very less coz its such an old serial and doesn't come on TV anymore so there isn't any repeat telecast to record that from and post it on the forum.

[Quote]hi
can anyone post any comedy dramas like "Rubberband".

thank you
nochance17 [/quote]

as said above, PM the video uploader

Edited by scorpion134 - 17 years ago
Me_Anonymous thumbnail

[Quote]hy..
plz can anyone post the darma ,,koi lahma gulab sa ho,,
[/quote]

please see one of the above replies about this serial

[Quote]Hi, thanks for the list, its wonderful, but I need help in finding a pakistani drama that is village based and very serious. My husband has been criticizing my hindi dramas, saying that I should watch some pakistani ones I will forget that hindi serials ever existed. So I just want to find some for him. Thank you very much. Please reply as soon as possible. Ronnie [/quote]

can you elaborate on the serial a bit more please? and may be someone from the members can help you finding that seiral. If it's old seiral than finding its video on internet is very difficult.

[Quote]can u please add the drama tere pehlu mein pictures forme thanks alot frm shazia 😳 [/quote]

they are I think, if not check in the Actors picture gallery

[Quote]plzz can anyone update the title song (the downlink) for the pakistani drama kajal

plzzzzzzzzzzz 😊 [/quote]

PM the video uploader, Nomi

[Quote]can someone please please please please please please please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeee try to find the drama Bandhan starring Nadia khan... its an old drama but really my favorite.. I would love to see it again!!!!!!!!![/quote]

please see one of my replies above about Bandhan and its videos

[Quote]YEah, Bandhan was on of its kind. Loved it.

Mods and Videobes, Thanks for the videos.[/quote]

[Quote]Yes absolutely.. Last summer when I went to Pak.. I tried to find Bandhan in many of the video stores, but none of them had it ( well atleast the ones that I tried to go), please if somone does get their hands on it, do share!!! [/quote]

[Quote]Oh I remember that drama with Nadia Khan as well.. that was the best drama of all times!! [/quote]

silverscreen thumbnail
can u put lahasil drama.........i really want see that.
silverscreen thumbnail
u said that u can't post koi lamha gulab ho beacuse it didn't air in pakistan...yes it did air in pakistan on hum chennel....its episodes are still going on..
sweetsid_009 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
jaise jantey nahin serial on ary (finished) but it was nice plz post this serial drama videos update
Me_Anonymous thumbnail

Originally posted by: silverscreen

u said that u can't post koi lamha gulab ho beacuse it didn't air in pakistan...yes it did air in pakistan on hum chennel....its episodes are still going on..

well as far as i knew it didn't air in Pakistan coz members from pakistan said that it doesn't air there.

Anyways, they might have started it there. If you want it's videos, PM Nomi.😃