Need help with a old drama name

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi I am new to this forum. I am not a regular viewer of Pakistani shows. But there was one I saw long back which is stuck in my head. I dont recollect the name of the show and need help with that. Please help me! I am posting the gist of the story as I can remember. I must have seen it 10-15 years ago and the show will be older than that.
The show was girl's love story. She has a brother who is a kid and is suffering from a heart disease due to while he cannot play like normal kids. He needs to get a surgery but the family doesnt have any money. The girl's aunt comes to visit them and her family decides to impress her with their wealth and pretend to be wealthy. There are some hilarious scenes around this. Finally the rich aunt decides to get this kid operated.
Meanwhile the girl falls for a much senior guy(her boss) whose wife is in coma for many years. At first he doesnt respond as he loves his wife a lot. He is very strict. I think sometime in between the comatose wife passes away and after that he is ok with marrying her. There is another colleague in the girl's office who is in the same age group who falls for her. Finally she has to chose between the two men.
Thanks in advance!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Did some googling...the show I am talking abt could be Ankahi. Please someone confirm.
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This is the one that had a big family.And Asif Raza Mir plays the boss...right??...This is Ankahi:it was awesome!!!
TheRager thumbnail
Not sure of the actors names. So its Ankahi? I want to rewatch that show.
Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yup its Ankahi i guess. This is the show you are talking about right?

TheRager thumbnail
Yes its confirmed its Ankahi. Thanks a lot! Amazing show!
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -aweshome_moi-

This is the one that had a big family.And Asif Raza Mir plays the boss...right??...This is Ankahi:it was awesome!!!

nope.. Shakeel plays the boss Taimoor.. Shehnaz Sheikh plays the lead role Sana Murad.. and her colleague was Faraz, played by Jawed Sheikh..

ANKAHI was written by Hasina Moin .. directed by Shoaib Mansoor and it is considered one of the biggest Hit serial in the history of Pak TV.. a must watch!
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
You've being helped by members..
Nextime Please Use HelpDesk For Any Questions/Queries:
Topic Closed.
PSF Dev Team.