naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
hi all new at this forum . i want to ask you all what was the outcome of Ijazat..
did Hamza did right?
did: nijat deserved a divorce ?
did Muqadues action against Hamza was correct.

as my person point of view Hamza & Nijat got what they asked for.. as Hamza with his own hand ruin his life.
and about Muqadeus she had a right to live her life as there is no law in islam that everything is for guys. they can only divorce and girls should always at a suffering end . Men & Women are equal.

my mom does not agree with me she says some one should be happy .why every one sad ..
i just said we have to change our thinking if a third person enter in your life first one should show na ka daar ka raha zindagi bhar ..
plz do tell what you gain from the serial
Edited by naddiya26 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shada-Mk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: naddiya26

hi all new at this forum . i want to ask you all what was the outcome of Ijazat..

did Hamza did right?
did: nijat deserved a divorce ?
did Muqadues action against Hamza was correct.

as my person point of view Hamza & Nijat got what they asked for.. as Hamza with his own hand ruin his life.
and about Muqadeus she had a right to live her life as there is no law in islam that everything is for guys. they can only divorce and girls should always at a suffering end . Men & Women are equal.

my mom does not agree with me she says some one should be happy .why every one sad ..
i just said we have to change our thinking if a third person enter in your life first one should show na ka daar ka raha zindagi bhar ..
plz do tell what you gain from the serial

hamza did right by divorcing nijat
yes nijat deserves a divorce
no her action was not right

in real life no woman can divorce her husband ksi or ladki k kehne par or itni jaldi divorce na deti atleast baat karne ka moqa toh deti