Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

And Kaku still hates her and blames her 🥴 Vanku be like ab ye angle mein next season mein kichun ga beti ke saath 🤣🤪

shinseen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Khudaar logon kelyen mushkil huta hai kisi se bhi koei bhi favor lena, wo tu apna hak sur zurooret bhi chhurdhdete hein na kh khoahishat ki baat karen .

Sai have that kind of character so pure and so innocent plus strong had.

mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: akniti

He might have forgot that scenes, he might be doing that every time na, at home, at set ,before camera offcamera etc...

What comedy star is doing as of these two will ever work together in future even outside star lmao 😂 especially the ml who won't even see her or greet her down the line. He's the most happy with him not having to be even same vicinity as Ayesha! Lol.

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Jindagi bhar wo dono yahi role karenge kya ……….kabhi na kabhi to wo bade hote

Rosyme thumbnail
Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Rimu_coldfire

Sai fans were just given a reality check

That even if you are a right and good person, the world and life is unfair and it will remain so with you.

That if you root for someone with all your heart and support each and every decision of them, they will give you new reasons to not support them and disappoint you in every way.

Sai's demise is literally the result of her own wrong choices, starting from choosing her deal wale husband after Shruthi track till now. The show started with Sai losing her everything (her aaba) and ended on the same note, in the middle there was just how each and everyday Sai lost piece by piece of her existence for her delusion of love.

You are absolutely right…………I don’t want to brag but I am the most righteous person in my own eyes but am always at the receiving end of the fate. That’s why I stopped being sai’s fan and am trying to be more cunning and implacable as Pakhi didi. She is my ideal now!

Edited by Lostin90s - 1 years ago
Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

I feel bad for Sai fans, they wanted Sai to be happy by the end of this mess, she ended up getting the most horrific death. It could have been written otherwise, they could have thought of something better, but this?! It shows the sadism the writers have when it comes particularly to Sai, sab mein sirf Sai ends up losing stuff and then it all gets whitewashed with 3 din ka happy family montage

Sai is damn happy.......she even emotionally cheated her husband sathya and to be with abuser exhusband so sais happiness s the abuser ex husband.so one who love sai should accept it

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: akniti

Sai is damn happy.......she even emotionally cheated her husband sathya and to be with abuser exhusband so sais happiness s the abuser ex husband.so one who love sai should accept it

Idk if we are being sarcastic or genuinely you are so done with Sai that you are gonna accept it, but that's the thing, why should Sai accept a fate like that, why was Sai made to choose when Satya had given her an out, they write her character with some sadism against her, istg!

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

Idk if we are being sarcastic or genuinely you are so done with Sai that you are gonna accept it, but that's the thing, why should Sai accept a fate like that, why was Sai made to choose when Satya had given her an out, they write her character with some sadism against her, istg!

Itv mafia

We won't understand that.

Glad ayesha acknowledged she s not happy with sais decision and dialogues

Rosyme thumbnail

IMG_20230627_185806.jpg

Word Count: 0