Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

I read that my veteran actor said among his recent favourite scenes was church scene & some other. How come he didn't say the infamous scene him swooning over his real/reel wife on 8th December 😢

My Virakhi heart 🥲 I'm heartbroken can't believe he didn't include any solo Virakhi scene 🥺

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Neil consoling Aria....this bond will be missed too!!

https://twitter.com/driedpetrichor/status/1673617401806729218?t=JupwJeGbfpflxaOrBjF9-g&s=19

Ayesha-Aria 😳😭😭Miss these cuties in one frame

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ct_H7DnrWhO/?igshid=NjI5MGFhZTA1Yw==

Edited by Nirip - 1 years ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rimu_coldfire

Sara paisa kisike ego pe hawa lagane par chala jata hai

air readymade hoti hai 🤣gas station mein free mein pump karke dete hai🤣

But are you referring to helium balloons?

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mysticriver

I read that my veteran actor said among his recent favourite scenes was church scene & some other. How come he didn't say the infamous scene him swooning over his real/reel wife on 8th December 😢

My Virakhi heart 🥲 I'm heartbroken can't believe he didn't include any solo Virakhi scene 🥺

bas kar behen lol nahi toh this will reach 100 pages lol 🤣
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rimu_coldfire

The makers just showed that somethings are just not meant to happen in real life

Kuch sapne sirf sapne hi hote hai. Sai-rat is one such dream, which isn't as strong as the reality is. I won't go into details about whose fault it is, on and off screen both, but I am feeling truly sorry for the Sairat fans today. Even in the worst of the times they always hoped and prayed for Sairat, and badle mein kya mila, a dream sequence that too rushed and 20 mins of happiness, 2.8 years mein isse to better hi deserve karte they fans.

I feel bad for Sai fans, they wanted Sai to be happy by the end of this mess, she ended up getting the most horrific death. It could have been written otherwise, they could have thought of something better, but this?! It shows the sadism the writers have when it comes particularly to Sai, sab mein sirf Sai ends up losing stuff and then it all gets whitewashed with 3 din ka happy family montage

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

air readymade hoti hai 🤣gas station mein free mein pump karke dete hai🤣

But are you referring to helium balloons?

more like delulium ke balloons

Inflated ego ka koi toh reason hoga naa

Shaome thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

https://twitter.com/Creativesoulll/status/1673631958574956546?s=20

Aria and tanmey both are crying

O gosh both kids must have been really attached to the set people.. 😭

sp tera muh kala ho Tu doob mar 😡

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: oh_nakhrewaali

I feel bad for Sai fans, they wanted Sai to be happy by the end of this mess, she ended up getting the most horrific death. It could have been written otherwise, they could have thought of something better, but this?! It shows the sadism the writers have when it comes particularly to Sai, sab mein sirf Sai ends up losing stuff and then it all gets whitewashed with 3 din ka happy family montage

Sai fans were just given a reality check

That even if you are a right and good person, the world and life is unfair and it will remain so with you.

That if you root for someone with all your heart and support each and every decision of them, they will give you new reasons to not support them and disappoint you in every way.

Sai's demise is literally the result of her own wrong choices, starting from choosing her deal wale husband after Shruthi track till now. The show started with Sai losing her everything (her aaba) and ended on the same note, in the middle there was just how each and everyday Sai lost piece by piece of her existence for her delusion of love.

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Shaome

https://twitter.com/Creativesoulll/status/1673631958574956546?s=20

Aria and tanmey both are crying

O gosh both kids must have been really attached to the set people.. 😭

sp tera muh kala ho Tu doob mar 😡

Aria cried so much since yesterday 😢

Saw this how emotional Tanmay got

They got so attached to the cast crew😭😭