Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Read the third paragraph yaar. It does seem like Vinu will meet with an accident after Sai marries Satya. I am not sure though.

I thought that were two different scenarios. The flow of the article does not look aligned. Agar ho Gaya toh it will be a coincidence
Edited by nutmeg7 - 1 years ago
840837 thumbnail

Idk, that kid annoys me but makes me feel sympathetic to his state as well... because of elders that boy is suffering. I kinda felt good seeing Savi all happy with Sai and how Sai tackled her but I felt bad that she left Vinu there in toxicity...the boy will now be more on mumma side and ask Dr aunty to leave CN and papa...reason for SaiYa marriage.

[/QUOTE

i had a similar also but slightly different point. the difference in so called yashoda/devki/mother India P devi and Sai.

P forgot all about VInu witnessing this. and so did EVERY fricking member of CN

Sai was not in a position to help Vinu here but she is doing everything to keep his "family" intact because more than being his aai in words, she just needs to see him happy even if its from a distance.

But Sai didnt let Savi see her anger and made a story about game, made sure Savi was calm. thats what a mom does.

I hope Vinu realizes that here it is V who has hurt P AND Sai. he heard how V locked Sai in a room. So he needs to realize Sai hasnt done anything. If he wants to be mad it should be with V. And mayeb he can finally ask some questions about things. he heard how Sai is Vs biwi form BKs mouth.

Sai had no option but to leave Vinu right now but she doesnt intend to disappear from his life. She is his mother even if he doesnt acknowledge it and she will make sure even from afar that he will be safe.

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I thought that were two different scenarios. The flow of the article does not look aligned. Agar ho Gaya toh it will be a coincidence

Yeah the article doesn't seem to be well written. It leaves people confused. Shayad hadbadi mein likhke post kar diya lol

nutmeg7 thumbnail

So when is Savi coming back to Chavan Niwas?

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: nethraa_99

Miss. Congenital 🤣....Tumhaare liye 😆

Wow wow wow 🤣

Aaj aur kuch maangti to bhi mil jaata shayad... just now wrote this to Megs comment 🤪

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I remembered moor here

Vanku ne meri sunn li 🤣

Jai ho Born cutie ki!!!!! 💓

Meri taraf se ek jhappi 🤗

Mayagujral thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Is sai coming back to CN before or after the wedding?

Pls bring Satya also.

All can do bhangda together.

Pakhi can be the dhol, all can bajao her😍

One thing is for sure, vinayak will again take a promise from sai to not break his mom's non existent marriage.

They're using vinayak's character so much for the drama. And to keep p relevant.

He keeps forgetting everything that sai does for him and gets angry and angry.

No hate to any real kid. Tanmay is amszing.

Pls keep morale classes to yourself.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

6 years old have smartphones😭

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Only woman empowerment matters, child emotions can go to hell

However makers make Vinu and Savi behave, I will never call them names. I just hope Tanmay does not get hate.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moor278

Vanku ne meri sunn li 🤣

Jai ho Born cutie ki!!!!! 💓

Meri taraf se ek jhappi 🤗

bas teri woh baat Sun ley 🤣