Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1250301 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

I think this track will come after SaiYa marriage.

Then where's the article abt that?

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveSaiAyesha

Then where's the article abt that?

Read the third paragraph yaar. It does seem like Vinu will meet with an accident after Sai marries Satya. I am not sure though.

Rosyme thumbnail

Maybe they r postponing marriage by a few more weeks to keep a watch on trp.

mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Did you guys notice Vinu was mace to notice the whole thing from time Pakhi got hurt to till the end!

1250301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Maybe they r postponing marriage by a few more weeks to keep a watch on trp.

whatever dear but as in his iv new entry said that 'everything is decided by the numbers for a show to go ahead'😊

Edited by LoveSaiAyesha - 1 years ago
nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

How many watched Madhubala ek Ishq ek junoon...

V nowadays remind me of RK... RK, in an attempt to seek revenge from Madhu for a slap, married her, acted being in love with Madhu, then during their second marriage, humiliates her, breaks her heart and leaves her, only to slowly and steadily realise that maybe he loved Madhu, gets insecured by another male in her life...kidnaps her, locks her, forces her...after a long time Apologizes and realises the gravity of his mistakes while now Madhu is plotting for revenge... Later the other male friend turns obsessive while RK-Madhu reunite...

V nowadays remind me of RK, Sai can never be Madhubala...i can't imagine her there...

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Chavan Niwas to Sai be like: Jaoge jidhar bhi Aaoge idhar hi 😆

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mysticriver

Did you guys notice Vinu was mace to notice the whole thing from time Pakhi got hurt to till the end!

Idk, that kid annoys me but makes me feel sympathetic to his state as well... because of elders that boy is suffering. I kinda felt good seeing Savi all happy with Sai and how Sai tackled her but I felt bad that she left Vinu there in toxicity...the boy will now be more on mumma side and ask Dr aunty to leave CN and papa...reason for SaiYa marriage.

1250301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Read the third paragraph yaar. It does seem like Vinu will meet with an accident after Sai marries Satya. I am not sure though.

Kuch bhi ho vankar nd makers can never take a u turn from the concept of the show i.e.SaiRat with hindrance 👹🧛‍♀ pl,thats the reality nd it revolve around these three only nd even aksa mentioned only these three not even mentioned the new entry😊Bcz audience are used to 👹🧛‍♀pl as antagonist nd hindrance in their life bcz she is part of the story since first episode nd are waiting for punishment nd her crimes to called out,

P. S. SaiRat are USP of ghkkpm and are audience puller since 2.5years😊😌

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

In the Sai escape epi, when Ashwini yells at Kaki, why did it look like it was shot in greenscreen😅