daydreamers thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Satya kaha fit hoga isme?

Mujhe toh lag raha hain inn logon ne uski bali chadha di 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Itni jaldi nahi but did you watch that video why satya is away?

Anyway, hata did you see now jharu is now having individual scenes with NowNav

Sugar has joined hands with that illegitimate son who has popped up from nowhere. Parallel lead. I forgot his name.

Do you see a pattern?

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

If something new is introduced in any show of star plus, rest assured that the same trope will be repeated all other shows as well.

It seems the executives of star plus choose the next trope for a show from a lottery and are too lazy to do the same with others. That’s why we get similar plot in all the star plus show so the junta never get off of their daily dopamine dose.

Edited by Lostin90s - 1 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

If something new is introduced in any show of star plus, rest assured that the same trope will be repeated all other shows as well.

It seems the executives of star plus choose the next trope for a show from a lottery and are too lazy to do the same with others. That’s why we get similar plot in all the star plus show so the junta never get off of their daily dopamine dose.

This is true. I watch 5 shows on star plus and I literally see the same thing in some of the other way in all shows.
scarlett22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Itni jaldi nahi but did you watch that video why satya is away?

Anyway, hata did you see now jharu is now having individual scenes with NowNav

Sugar has joined hands with that illegitimate son who has popped up from nowhere. Parallel lead. I forgot his name.

Do you see a pattern?

I wanted to ask someone who watches that show. Who has the FL hitched up with, ditching the lead?!

mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Yeh kis angle se redemption lag raha hai rat ka. ML aren't shown or given psycho obsessive lover type dialogues.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

His expressions convince me he is a Zinda laash.... Kya hai woh 🤣 is he in love, is he happy or is he surprised ki pakhi can look beautiful?

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

What if Sai marries and show takes a leap 😈 another bouncer that no one expects 😆

it’s possible leap for 5 years and directly opening the episode with Sai and Satya aye udi udi romantic song ❤️🤣