Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

840837 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

It was truly horrific how everyone is collectively behaving least interested in Sai/Savis safety. P, Ash dont care, Ninad cares but not enough to do anything worthwhile but look a teeny bit exasperated, BK claimed they all did wrong - i thought she'd acknowledge that her hate for Sai was unreasonable and that P was paying the price for snatching V, Vinu from Sai. But NO. She does not. She's so mild. She wants to make P her beti and provide for her as long as she gives divorce to raja beta. P tells her no thanks, we all know what happened to devi. Vinu is watching everything. No one seems to remember to keep him away from this. Not even mother india P devi. I really hope he doesn't hate Sai again. Savi was being manipulated by V but thankfully Sai has told her that she is on her aais team. I love how thoughtful Sai is.... She's masked her anger, fed Savi a cock and bull tale of a game that they are playing so that Savi doesn't get scared. Thats how a MOTHER reacts. Keeping aside her pain, she focused on not just getting them out of the cage V locked them in but also made it a fun game for Savi. That kid doesn't seem to understand anything suddenly. She's really perceptive usually so not sure why she's not seeing her babas cold blooded behavior. But maybe its good to block these things out of her childhood. P is psycho. V P belong together. Let them torture each other to insanity.

V is truly maniacal. NB is doing well in roles which are allowing him to project his inner hate, insecurities and disgust because he's infusing V now with pure revenge. He looks and behaves like a monster.

Sai has called DIG to prevent V from misusing his resources. Smart girl. This is why I love her. Now please Sai, please be even smarter and complain! Tell DIG about Vs kaarnaame. I'm hoping Sai will get V arrested too. Kaash

When will Satya be back?

TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nja91

It was truly horrific how everyone is collectively behaving least interested in Sai/Savis safety. P, Ash dont care, Ninad cares but not enough to do anything worthwhile but look a teeny bit exasperated, BK claimed they all did wrong - i thought she'd acknowledge that her hate for Sai was unreasonable and that P was paying the price for snatching V, Vinu from Sai. But NO. She does not. She's so mild. She wants to make P her beti and provide for her as long as she gives divorce to raja beta. P tells her no thanks, we all know what happened to devi. Vinu is watching everything. No one seems to remember to keep him away from this. Not even mother india P devi. I really hope he doesn't hate Sai again. Savi was being manipulated by V but thankfully Sai has told her that she is on her aais team. I love how thoughtful Sai is.... She's masked her anger, fed Savi a cock and bull tale of a game that they are playing so that Savi doesn't get scared. Thats how a MOTHER reacts. Keeping aside her pain, she focused on not just getting them out of the cage V locked them in but also made it a fun game for Savi. That kid doesn't seem to understand anything suddenly. She's really perceptive usually so not sure why she's not seeing her babas cold blooded behavior. But maybe its good to block these things out of her childhood. P is psycho. V P belong together. Let them torture each other to insanity.

V is truly maniacal. NB is doing well in roles which are allowing him to project his inner hate, insecurities and disgust because he's infusing V now with pure revenge. He looks and behaves like a monster.

Sai has called DIG to prevent V from misusing his resources. Smart girl. This is why I love her. Now please Sai, please be even smarter and complain! Tell DIG about Vs kaarnaame. I'm hoping Sai will get V arrested too. Kaash

When will Satya be back?

@bold I think tomorrow we will see Satya

840837 thumbnail

I wonder what Savi will say when she realizes game is over. I hope she doesn't believe Vs crap about Sai loving V and all. I want Sai to tell Savi that her baba has done a lot of wrong to Sai and her aai will never be with him in very clear terms. No need to give child any false expectations.

TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Nja91

I wonder what Savi will say when she realizes game is over. I hope she doesn't believe Vs crap about Sai loving V and all. I want Sai to tell Savi that her baba has done a lot of wrong to Sai and her aai will never be with him in very clear terms. No need to give child any false expectations.

Sai always told positive things about baba to savi. I have faith in Sai that she will tell something positive but at the same time will make savi understand about the situation

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Aila gulugulu 😆

840837 thumbnail

I want her to stop lying though. Sai needs to stop standing up for a coward and criminal like V just to shield kids. Its time Savi learns some facts. Yes she can filter out info but Savi needs to know that while V has been ok to Savi, he has not treated Sai well and he is being unreasonable now also.

Mayagujral thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Just another day in Chawan niwasimage_search_1681554626366.jpg

Edited by Mayagujral - 1 years ago
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Devi 2.0 loading........

3D716D46-D027-402C-B6FC-673B16D293C5_4_5005_c.jpeg

How does the crew keep a straight face during in those scenes

C9168745-C946-4F1E-B64A-074B5B8B6143_4_5005_c.jpeg

1C656066-02DB-48C8-9B0E-CA7B0B592761_4_5005_c.jpeg

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I have already predicted that the new psycho post leap will be none other than vinu.

Mayagujral thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Olive_Rose

Devi 2.0 loading........

3D716D46-D027-402C-B6FC-673B16D293C5_4_5005_c.jpeg

How does the crew keep a straight face during in those scenes

C9168745-C946-4F1E-B64A-074B5B8B6143_4_5005_c.jpeg

1C656066-02DB-48C8-9B0E-CA7B0B592761_4_5005_c.jpeg

I feel uneasy after watching these🤣🤣🤣🤣