The mauka he asked for for haunting him today 🀣🀣🀣clown

Aww.....cuties virakhi😳πŸ€ͺ

bhanu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: ranijain

True.

Now Sai will become his Bhai ki Biwi.

She will become V bhabhi, then V will love and support S more than ever, because V has special connection to all bhabhi's πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Msburnout thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bhanu

She will become V bhabhi, then V will love and support S more than ever, because V has special connection to all bhabhi's πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Didi knows first hand how much mass that bhabhi role has in Virat's life... she would definitely have mohit as a backup.

Pakhi be like: Okay fine if you are not giving me Pathini ka suk okay once again I'll be back as your SIL.

Again her competition would be Sai. πŸ€ͺ

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Atrangi re Season 2 Participant 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 8

Didi is scary 😭

I wonder what she does in real πŸ₯±

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhanu

Bhabhi lover lol

ginn thumbnail

when pakhi said to virat that I will not divorce u at all and other things, instead of saying all those things she should have just said mein Sai nahi huin. Bas yahi kah natha oh samaj jatha banda.

mysticriver thumbnail

Sai ka fake fierceness just makes me laugh. Atleast Pakhi puts uncle into his place, doesn't let him mistreat her unlike Sai badi badi baatein bada pav khate 😡

They clearly show uncle overpowering Sai in the narrative not sense of audience liking him whereas they make P look so towering.

mysticriver thumbnail

The only good thing Sai ever asked in the whole track to Virat was what he'd have done if Sai hadn't come back. Rest all she spoke is irrelevant nonsense.

And the main reason none can connect to their narrative of Virat becoming Zinda laash after Sai's death is simply because they never showed it explicitly or elaborately infact they jumped into showing PakRat ka progression, all they showed post leap was Virat showing anger hater for Sai. That's why he'll not even get 1% pity or sympathy they were so much into PakRat back then. It killed everything the kind of scenes ambiguity they created wrt Virat towards Pakhi/Sai. Even if we say he felt nothing for P but they showed he feels nothing for Sai either. Then that mesmerized episode came god knows what did that scene serve. Ml mourning FL ka death is a trp hit track par Ghum makers are something else πŸ˜•