Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_aliciaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Btw Virat is doing same as that lover boy was doing on valentine's day 🤣we actually hailed this creep being unaware of future lol 😕

Isko bhi koi unchi balcony se latkao,ho ske toh tapk bhi do

The_aliciaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/flyy_lilies/status/1646761689478737920?s=20

The mauka he asked for for haunting him today 🤣🤣🤣clown

Edited by The_aliciaa - 1 years ago
840837 thumbnail

If DIG punishes V and suspends him I'd love for that to happen. If both Sai and P get together for a change to get V jailed, maza ayega. Sai can complain about manhandling, room locking and P can complain about something! Shes anyway capable of filing fake cases also...

Edited by Nja91 - 1 years ago
ginn thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nja91

this is that epic moment when even all the P haters who have cursed her for 800 + episodes had to cheer for P. She managed to make me smile and exclaim with happiness and thats a miracle. I am back to hating her now. but this slap was something that was long overdue ! I cant believe that something I manifested actually came true !!!!

theres this beautiful edit of V slaps on twitter- one from Sai, one from Ash and one from P. UFFF!!! It is sukoon providing. Even trash people like Ash and P slapping V is much welcome because V makes other criminals and obnoxious people all look better in front of his pathetic self. Its a tough feat when he is standing alongside P to be the most disliked character, but he takes the cake. He wins.

No I did not enjoy the slap at all, I want that slap from sai not pakhi. she is not a saint, she knows very well virat does not love her ye conditional marriage hai, Vinu ka dimag karab kiya hai. Kya pakhi Samrat ko bathayi pehle ki she wants to take divorce from him before meeting virat in cafe. I am not saying virat is right but I am saying pakhi koi mahaan aurath nahi hain jiske saath kuch julook hua hai.

she wanted this marriage she always compromised to stay with virat and ab kya hua hai. Dekho do din mein she will again go to virat and say sorry jaise court case ke baad kiya. she has no self respect at all. She has no right to question anything to virat. Virat sab se jyada kisi ko respect kiya tho woh sirf pakhi hai. If there is someone other than pakhi what virat is doing now is absolutely wrong but with pakhi she deserves it.

I am not talking about sai at all this is only for pakhi (a vicious lady). Virat deserves this as he choose pakhi over sai. This is just a beginning for virat he has to suffer more for what he has done to sai, savi and vinu.

ginn thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nja91

If DIG punishes V and suspends him I'd love for that to happen. If both Sai and P get together for a change to get V jailed, maza ayega. Sai can complain about nanhandling, room locking and P can complain about something! Shes anyway capable of filing fake cases also...

Pakhi ko bhi jail mein daal dena hai usne kuch kam khaand Kiya hai kya. I dont know y everyone is praising pakhi. Both deserves jail. Dono jail mein jaaye and sai happily apne kids ke saath rahegi.
Prikilin thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Blackwater

So commissioner is here bcz P called him? She ll not sue Virat for sure, is she targeting sai ? Thus Sai ll be triggered to get married or ll she impress us further and drag Virat to jail?

Oh god!

Enough is enough now

So now she will try to injure herself to gain sympathy .So that chavans once again give her devi ka darja and virat doing her sewa .

Saibai try to run away as soon you can along with your kids chavan niwas is now soon to be mental niwas

So run fast before you become one

840837 thumbnail

V has cheated P also by leading her on. Yes shes stupid enough to obsess over him and go back to him after every instance of him clearly showing he's selfish and pathetic. P deserves this kind of treatment from her "husband" as a minimum payback for her crimes. but I really genuinely enjoyed V getting slapped even by her. V ko thappad marne ka mujhe bahut dil karta hai . So any character who slaps him on audience behalf is fine by me.

840837 thumbnail

P ko makers kabhi jail nahi bhejenge. I'm not praising P. I'm being realistic. She's like BK. Always getting away with every kaand.

ginn thumbnail

Originally posted by: ranijain

Why don't they give dialogues to Sai like they gave to Pakhi? I am hoping Pakhi doesn't respect Virat finally going forward. She gave him a well deserved slap and had good questions for him.

It was so funny to see Virat going from one locked room to other, from one ex wife to current wife trying to make them understand. Only thing missing was Pakhi with Vinu locked in one room and Sai with Savi locked in other.

Virat was full on desperate crazy mode.

Chavans were useless as usual.

Dono besharam hai they will come together again after sai gets married.
ranijain thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Prikilin

Oh god!

Enough is enough now

So now she will try to injure herself to gain sympathy .So that chavans once again give her devi ka darja and virat doing her sewa .

Saibai try to run away as soon you can along with your kids chavan niwas is now soon to be mental niwas

So run fast before you become one

Poor thing. She will actually run.. to the last people whom she would think would be connected to Chavans. Bham.. yeh toh pehle beta nikla..