Posted: 1 years ago

IMG_20230414_211401.jpg

Word Count: 0

ranijain thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rosyme

There's a BTS of commissioner n CN.

That's nice. Finally something sensible.

AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Wahi toh! Our FLs are shown to be too sacrificing for their own good. Her kids' father is the reason why her kids have such messed up lives.. And yet, no one's supposed to question his behaviour. Today, for a change, even if it was Pakhi, she managed to show him the mirror.. But alas, because it's Pakhi everyone just assumes she is insecure and hence the ott reaction (which isn't really wrong btw..)

Kabhi kabhi samajh nahi aata.. Yeh kiske paapon ka fal hai! V, P, Sai, CN or us..

Edited by AeDilHaiMushkil - 1 years ago
840837 thumbnail

Agreed.

But sadly they show the kids as her weakness. She does not wanna scar them. The kids are conveniently switching between either being too attached to him (Savi) or uncaring about even him over P (Vinu) so both sides Sai is pressured to tolerate things for the kids which is unfair.

Moreover she lacks a support system to actually back her up to take things like this to court. Thats coz makers despite everything hold on to V as the "hero" .Hes not a hero.

How I wish she would really hit him where it hurts and stop getting emotional due to other issues.

Easier said than done though.

She's got enough on her plate and she's truly exhausted. Thats how they are writing Sai and Ayesha is portraying it. She's been made to look just plain tired in the last few weeks. She's not lost her bite but she's lost her bark. And to be fair thats not unreasonable. Anyone who has been waging a lone battle for this long will be just tired of fighting and seek peace and the easiest way out of the situation. Ayesha has infused a lot of tiredness into Sais countenance. She looks bogged down.

I wish they could show actual legal consequences for V and Ps actions .

I really hope that DIG BTS that i just saw is not old and hes there not to WW V but to punish him. Its tought to buy that ghkkpm may actually show Sai get V punished for his deeds. Lets see.

Edited by Nja91 - 1 years ago
kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

Kaun tapak gaya ?! 😲

Rosyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: kashmayurfan

Kaun tapak gaya ?! 😲

No body. He would have come n his Ghar ka dress.

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

Is she going to file case on Virat?looks like She has hit her head by herself. https://twitter.com/sairat019/status/1646919086641934336?s=46

KarwaChothThali thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Micheal_Farzi

Is she going to file case on Virat?looks like She has hit her head by herself. https://twitter.com/sairat019/status/1646919086641934336?s=46

Oh god-

What now? She hurts herself again?
I can not take more victimization of this creature- 😡😡😡😡

KarwaChothThali thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rosyme

No body. He would have come n his Ghar ka dress.

Kahi ye samajh sudharak DIG to idea nahi dega k if Sai marries she can stay in same house with kids?

WTF is going on. This DIG has never acted like law enforcement officer- I m more worried seeing him.

ranijain thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Micheal_Farzi

So hurt herself and then she calls commissioner to report domestic violence?

Side se Sai must have called him to help her out of room.

Commissioner working overtime while his deputy supposedly works from home.