Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

840837 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

She's also learned the hard way not to trust him.

P also to be fair also doesn't believe him at all but she lacks self respect. She is ok being tied down to the zabardasti relationship for her ego, financial security, status etc etc. She is unwilling to admit that she cares more about V than Vinu. It boosts her ego to be called mahaan mata who loves an adopted child as her own. But its not true. And she treats V as a conquest and a one upmanship game with Sai. So more than ending a farce of a relationship she would rather live a lie and try to insult Sai or flaunt her status as Vs wife that she successfully snatched.

If she had truly observed V she'd have known hes a big red flag. But she ignored it just coz she was obsessed with the idea of marrying him. She didn't even care about her dead husband Sam as she began to manipulate V Sai in the immediate aftermath.

That's why I don't care that Ps being wronged. She deserves it all.

Mayagujral thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

It’s more about how he was still in denial about how didi was always the third wheel during his marriage with Sai. He also kept on repeating how he was not indulging in “☺️☺️☺️ with Patralekha” —— what level bakwas this? 🤪
Like that would’ve changed everything 😆

One organ loyalty.

ginn thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I have a doubt guys, why previous episode thread got closed? I am new to the forum so don't know much about rules here.

bhanu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

It’s more about how he was still in denial about how didi was always the third wheel during his marriage with Sai. He also kept on repeating how he was not indulging in “☺️☺️☺️ with Patralekha” —— what level bakwas this? 🤪
Like that would’ve changed everything 😆

Also he so confidentially told S that mei P ko manauga, does he really know P or not, and what did he mean by manavuga , will he ask P permission to have extramarital affair with S because he has no gut to give divorce to P and there is no way he will make her go out of the house.

TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ginn

I have a doubt guys, why previous episode thread got closed? I am new to the forum so don't know much about rules here.

Once a thread reaches 150 pages it's best to get thread according to the rules made by IF so it's closed

nutmeg7 thumbnail

What is there to worry? The saiya wedding is happening naa now why will Sai go back to Virat?

ginn thumbnail

Originally posted by: TJ_spinelli

Once a thread reaches 150 pages it's best to get thread according to the rules made by IF so it's closed

Thank u for the response. Not this thread, I am talking about the thread opened by Sinmeg, I think now again they reopened it.
sadiltl thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

when did it come yesterday? around 8 AM IST?

ginn thumbnail
Not yet, I think aaj bhi late ane wali hai.
ginn thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadiltl

when did it come yesterday? around 8 AM IST?

I think 9 AM