NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago
The_aliciaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/q8CxNvU9fAM

1.2 m for Virat's slap 🥳we all enjoyed it

People in comments be like having pity for Virat on getting slapped by negative lead but simultaneously enjoying the slap 🤣

AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nja91

I really want Sai to tell Savi as simply as possible why she is moving away. Kids can be made to understand. I know she doesn't want kids to be scarred, sad, confused, bitter. But Savi needs to understand that her father has made many mistakes or at least that the fight between Sai V is adults only and Savi needs to not take any sides but just listen to her aai. She can still meet V, live in CN for sleepovers sometimes but thats it. Also Savi needs to know that a man cant have 2 wives. His ploy of emotional manipulation of Savi os downright disgusting. He's making it seem like he wants Savi Sai to stay but her aai is stubborn and throwing tantrum for no reason or trying to separate her from baba etc. Thats not true. And this stunt of locking them up is completely unacceptable.

@bold: I think we're expecting too much from the makers when they think they're trying to whitewash the ML. I'm not sure we're going to get that. Let's see how Sai manages Savi to climb down the pipe and escape. Because it's obvious that Sai somehow managed to convince her.

How is this guy even a good father if he tries to create misunderstandings between his child and her mother, just to stoke his ego and stubbornness.. (I had decided that I wasn't going to bash the ML because this is fiction but how is this character miles away from reality!) 🤯🙌

Sagi97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

I want to see the BTS of the slap. Kitna takes laga... kaise kiya... what happened after the director said "cut" 🤪

After about 25 trials, the spotboy must have rushed with an icebag..

Hey, is the director also on our side?

Kitni baar trial hua? Camera ka angle badal badal ke...

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

This is so amazing. V is still saying all this crap to P about how she'll be his child's mother while also promising Sai that Vinu will call her Aai. So he's lying to both.

And how can even think of dragging Sai into this mess with P? P has lost all sense now because she has nothing to lose.

I understand P was horrible to Sai in the past and up till recently, agreed. But for past how many ever years, P was a decent wife to V and good bahu to Chavans. She was not plotting and scheming to separate the family or take the wealth. And V has been leading her on all this time, with the pehras and asking her for dates. Right up till the court case, he was leading her on. So at least out basic human decency, he can tell her and explain things to her calmly before rushing to confess and demanding that Sai accept it. He needed to have a plan on how he planned to work things out between the both of them before going to Sai and making her feel like a home wrecker.

And this locking Savi and Sai. How is he planning on convincing Sai? Like this? He could have dealt with this so calmly but he made the biggest mess of it.

Edited by sas79 - 1 years ago
The_aliciaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Loved your rants @kacchakela 🤣

Same energy 🤗

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Sagi97

After about 25 trials, the spotboy must have rushed with an icebag..

Hey, is the director also on our side?

Kitni baar trial hua? Camera ka angle badal badal ke...

Hello writer sahiba, after long time you are in this thread...how are you? What's your opinion on the present track?

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: The_aliciaa

https://youtu.be/q8CxNvU9fAM

1.2 m for Virat's slap 🥳we all enjoyed it

People in comments be like having pity for Virat on getting slapped by negative lead but simultaneously enjoying the slap 🤣

Literally all saying vi rat deserved tht slap...and pakhi deserved tht divorce paper..karma virakhi

ranijain thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Why don't they give dialogues to Sai like they gave to Pakhi? I am hoping Pakhi doesn't respect Virat finally going forward. She gave him a well deserved slap and had good questions for him.

It was so funny to see Virat going from one locked room to other, from one ex wife to current wife trying to make them understand. Only thing missing was Pakhi with Vinu locked in one room and Sai with Savi locked in other.

Virat was full on desperate crazy mode.

Chavans were useless as usual.

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ranijain

Why don't they give dialogues to Sai like they gave to Pakhi? I am hoping Pakhi doesn't respect Virat finally going forward. She gave him a well deserved slap and had good questions for him.

It was so funny to see Virat going from one locked room to other, from one ex wife to current wife trying to make them understand. Only thing missing was Pakhi with Vinu locked in one room and Sai with Savi locked in other.

Virat was full on desperate crazy mode.

Chavans were useless as usual.

That would have been epic