Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

I watched yesterday's episode both NB and Ayesha were so ott Neil was worse no wonder they're getting trolled again all over on twitter for the performance they're being hailed here for.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Can anyone please post the slap clip please please

kashmayurfan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 8

Damn. That was personal 😬

wonderwomen143 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Srijeeta06

But what I find surprising is, why Savi isn’t able to grasp Virat’s behavior?

Children are very much receptive to negative aura and attitude more than the adult counterparts.

Exactly, children identify negative emotions quicker. They get terrified and wanted to escape from those situations. In reality Savi should be terrified of Virat as he locked them up. But here she is convincing her Aai. Vinu had shown all the hate for Sai even after Sai did nothing. Here Virat is abusing both Sai and Savi but Savi so still doing baba jaap.

Just let kids be kids…

840837 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
840837 thumbnail

All the people who were saying Savi Vinu should be with V should see his behavior today. He is locking up Sai and Savi, justifying it and demonizing the person he is abusing.. aise insaan ko bacchon ki parvarish karne ka koi haq nahi. Aise insaan ko DCP rehne ka haq nahi.

He says P is bete ki maa. Yesterday to get his way he said Vinu will call Sai aai. So basically he has no intention of questioning Ps claim on Vinu. He has given no thought about what to do. Just think of something, do some nonsense. Later think of something else, do that. He has no concern for anyone except himself.

TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

Can anyone please post the slap clip please please

https://twitter.com/khushi27102004/status/1646746241253138432?s=20

There you go naya

AeDilHaiMushkil thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Nja91

All the people who were saying Savi Vinu should be with V should see his behavior today. He is locking up Sai and Savi, justifying it and demonizing the person he is abusing.. aise insaan ko bacchon ki parvarish karne ka koi haq nahi. Aise insaan ko DCP rehne ka haq nahi.

He says P is bete ki maa. Yesterday to get his way he said Vinu will call Sai aai. So basically he has no intention of questioning Ps claim on Vinu. He has given no thought about what to do. Just think of something, do some nonsense. Later think of something else, do that. He has no concern for anyone except himself.

I've been a silent reader for months because like a few others have said, the content is quite triggering at times.

I don't understand what the makers had in mind when they tried to pull off this stunt. If their intention was to make us sympathize with V, it clearly isn't working. There is no character growth here. He's still selfish, narcissistic and abusive and most importantly unable to choose between P and Sai, even after he has signed the supposed divorce papers.

He tried manipulating Sai by using Vinu like a carrot, and now he's doing the same to P. But P is no Sai and thank God for that. She understood him and his antics so well, and called him out for it. While P deserves all the DDP coming her way, I'm afraid she's going cling onto Vinu even more strongly now.

840837 thumbnail

P is shameless. But the only good thing is she is giving back to V tooSai didn't fall for his manipulation either. But Ps goal is essentially to be with him even when he behaves like this. She'll cling to Vinu to keep her status as wife and bahu. V is useless. He's not gonna convince Vinu to accept Sai but he may succeed at demonizing Sai in Savis eyes. if the child is not affected by his aggression and locking her up, I just dont get it!

Ps current status of realizing that she's worthless in Vs life and he cheated her is the price for her behavior. She's cheated everyone, wronged people, plotted and schemed. So this is her karma.

But its time V gets his dues. Why do the kids admire him despite seeing his crap?!

V needs to lose both the kids and Sai . P should torture him. And he should watch Satya replace him as baba figure in kids life.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Is it just me who was almost laughing with glee when Paakhi slapped him or when he was leaning on the floor to see why Savi wasn't answering?

I feel so bad for Neil, khud ki beewi se chaata khaaya😭