Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

840837 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

oh its heartbreaking for sure. she did love him, infact still does. she dreamt of a family with him and their 2 kids. its not easy to see Vinu call P mumma and to leave him be. its not easy to let go of the man she loved and dreamed of a family with. but she needs to be real, practical and not carried away by emotions especially with his track record. if we look at the totality, V has really been butchered beyond redemption by makers sadly. so now the love Sai has is secondary. her respect and her not being taken for granted again is more important. even after she left she had hope for a while that he'd look for her, he'd come for her. but it didnt happen. Even when he met her post leap she may have had hope that beyond the immediate angst, pain etc that he had suffered in her absence like she did. but no, he married P. he may have not forgotten Sai entirely but he didnt stay true to her. his moving on was not the issue, the fact that he did with P was the problem. yes she'd have been hurt even if he married another woman but P- thats a low blow. the woman whom he should have got punished is the one he bailed out and married. that level of disrespect and taken for granted-ness should not happen to any woman

Despite it all, Sai's love for V and her ability to see his good- the past where he did support her education, gave her a roof, etc etc is the reason she is being civil, cordial and still trying to see some good in him. more than what anyone of us could do as audience.

She is being mature. she wants to coparent. she wants to let go of bitterness and move on and I think thats fair

Love isnt everything.

Theres things beyond love- respect, trust, companionship, freedom, space. things V can never give Sai.

Even now, if you forget P for a second and just look at Vs approach- its SO selfish. he just wants to brush things away rather than talk. if he is so confident he can make Vinu accept Sai as aai, why hasnt he done so already irrespective of P or Sai's decisions and statements. Even without reconciling doesnt Sai deserve to be called aai by her son?!

Look at his reaction when Sai raises P, instead of guilt and pain , shame, he is scoffing at her as if Sai is making a big deal out of nothing. he cant acknowledge that YES, P has been a third person in theri marriage because of HIM. HIS bad decisions. Repeatedly.

look at how he behaves seeing satya Sai. its not a healthy jealousy. its vicious. he is acting like a teenager. Sai was hurt to see VP together but see how she reacts with them vs how V behaves with Satya.

if he vouches so much for P being a reformed soul and having stuck by him in his adversity and being such a good mother to Vinu, doesnt she deserve a closure before he jumps to propose to another woman. the least he can do to end a farce namesake relationship also is to be dignified . first get divorce papers signed, talk to her, and figure out what will be her role in Vinu's life post their separation and then go to Sai WITH solutions.

Sai should see how he treats P now and see that as a huge red flag of him having learnt no lessons. first he treated her badly for P and now he is least bothered to talk to P before he confesses love to Sai. he uses and throws people at will. he changes his mind on a whim. yesterday P was yashoda, devki. and Sai was asked to leave Vinu with P coz P would die without Vinu apparently and she has Savi and now because he wants both kids with him and a conventional family, he says- oh I'll convince Vinu and make him call you aai always.Wont P do something rash now?! wont she commit suicide now? wont she flee with Vinu again? how will Vinu deal with all this? he is just making offhand statements that I will handle it. but how?!

he doesnt even know that P has heard his full confession yet. itnaa cluless hai yeh banda. if he had seen his phone he'd realize from call records what has happened.

he is literally behaving like a teenager who is just driven by heady emotions of lust, love and no sense of maturity. hes a DCP, a father of 2 kids but he has no responsibility.

Aise aadmi ko trust karna that he wants to fix things is bewakufi.

1250301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyD

Personally I would have preferred if Virat had reacted this way after he met Sai in Kankaval, figured out Savi being his daughter, Vinu had connection with him & not P. But Sai mistrusting him & refusing to accept for all the reasons she is justified for. Mainly for marrying P even if itโ€™s marriage in name only. They could have made Virat realize his mistake & really change. Then tried winning Sai over.

But thatโ€™s not what makers planned. You just accept makers narrative keeping your real views aside & decide whether or not you want to watch it.

In between also accept that different people have different opinions about same things. As Virat used to say tumhara sach mere sach se alag ho sakta hai.

I think in joy that she rejected proposal, they ff aaba sai convo or just heard what they wanted to hear I mean selective hearing Aaba said 'Everyones happiness is on the path of the law'

P. S. Sabne apne apne hisaab se Virat se sabkuch karwaya under stupid farz morals now its time for 'Virat's move I mean Virat in action'๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Œ

https://twitter.com/Tobela36113418/status/1646027892181069827

Edited by LoveSaiAyesha - 1 years ago
Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Lage haath PakRat consummation bhi de dega Vanku Sai Satya ko shaadi shuda dekh Virat daud ke apne BFF Pakhi ke paas daudega apne dukh dard peeda sunane ko tab woh gusse mein woh sab karega jo Pakhi didi ko kabse tha intezaar

heavenlybliss thumbnail

This should be 109, not 108๐Ÿ˜ณ

ginn thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

I kinda felt bad. ๐Ÿ˜” Watched the show from episode one, so it kinda hurts to see it reach at this point. ๐Ÿค”

exactly๐Ÿ˜ณ

Word Count: 1

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Appreciation for Sai Bala!!

Wanted to make another post but also want to keep it crisp...will come to that haveli also fursat se...

But, but...my girl proving again why i love her till date and am attached to her and through her to the show...

I read alot of posts that Sai's reason for breakup (actually SaiRat had broken up long time ago) is not enough...and is stupid and that V's dumb decison of marrying pyaari cheez was more justified...

I object milord... Sai was not that teenager, rebel Sai that we saw pre leap who used to say everything on face. She has grown up, has matured. She gave a decision in less words, all her grievances, sufferings were always because her hubby chose his bhabhi, pyaari cheez above her always and now her son is doing the same. She was loud and clear how P didi was doosri aurat and Patralekha is synonymous to doosri aurat and she didn't want to become one.

I liked how she didn't go into shameless details of his HM, pheras, etc with P but was on point. That one point that P was always there in middle, and now she is chosen held most weightage, no need to go in depth, anyways, V will always act confused only after doing everything.

I also loved V when he says bevakoofi kar rahi ho... overconfident, my kiss your gift kind of man.

Snowdrrop thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LoveSaiAyesha

I think in joy that she rejected proposal, they ff aaba sai convo or just heard what they wanted to hear I mean selective hearing Aaba said 'Everyones happiness is on the path of the law'

P. S. Sabne apne apne hisaab se Virat se sabkuch karwaya under stupid farz morals now its time for 'Virat's move I mean Virat in action'๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Œ

https://twitter.com/Tobela36113418/status/1646027892181069827

So in saiyaโ€™s marriage virat can say that Sai is still married to him because they never got divorce. In my opinion saiya marriage should happen after divorce of sairat legally. Virakti marriage can be somehow justify because they assumed Sai dead but for saiya marriage they canโ€™t just told that we are divorced. There have to proper legal divorce.
bhanu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Nja91

oh its heartbreaking for sure. she did love him, infact still does. she dreamt of a family with him and their 2 kids. its not easy to see Vinu call P mumma and to leave him be. its not easy to let go of the man she loved and dreamed of a family with. but she needs to be real, practical and not carried away by emotions especially with his track record. if we look at the totality, V has really been butchered beyond redemption by makers sadly. so now the love Sai has is secondary. her respect and her not being taken for granted again is more important. even after she left she had hope for a while that he'd look for her, he'd come for her. but it didnt happen. Even when he met her post leap she may have had hope that beyond the immediate angst, pain etc that he had suffered in her absence like she did. but no, he married P. he may have not forgotten Sai entirely but he didnt stay true to her. his moving on was not the issue, the fact that he did with P was the problem. yes she'd have been hurt even if he married another woman but P- thats a low blow. the woman whom he should have got punished is the one he bailed out and married. that level of disrespect and taken for granted-ness should not happen to any woman

Despite it all, Sai's love for V and her ability to see his good- the past where he did support her education, gave her a roof, etc etc is the reason she is being civil, cordial and still trying to see some good in him. more than what anyone of us could do as audience.

She is being mature. she wants to coparent. she wants to let go of bitterness and move on and I think thats fair

Love isnt everything.

Theres things beyond love- respect, trust, companionship, freedom, space. things V can never give Sai.

Even now, if you forget P for a second and just look at Vs approach- its SO selfish. he just wants to brush things away rather than talk. if he is so confident he can make Vinu accept Sai as aai, why hasnt he done so already irrespective of P or Sai's decisions and statements. Even without reconciling doesnt Sai deserve to be called aai by her son?!

Look at his reaction when Sai raises P, instead of guilt and pain , shame, he is scoffing at her as if Sai is making a big deal out of nothing. he cant acknowledge that YES, P has been a third person in theri marriage because of HIM. HIS bad decisions. Repeatedly.

look at how he behaves seeing satya Sai. its not a healthy jealousy. its vicious. he is acting like a teenager. Sai was hurt to see VP together but see how she reacts with them vs how V behaves with Satya.

if he vouches so much for P being a reformed soul and having stuck by him in his adversity and being such a good mother to Vinu, doesnt she deserve a closure before he jumps to propose to another woman. the least he can do to end a farce namesake relationship also is to be dignified . first get divorce papers signed, talk to her, and figure out what will be her role in Vinu's life post their separation and then go to Sai WITH solutions.

Sai should see how he treats P now and see that as a huge red flag of him having learnt no lessons. first he treated her badly for P and now he is least bothered to talk to P before he confesses love to Sai. he uses and throws people at will. he changes his mind on a whim. yesterday P was yashoda, devki. and Sai was asked to leave Vinu with P coz P would die without Vinu apparently and she has Savi and now because he wants both kids with him and a conventional family, he says- oh I'll convince Vinu and make him call you aai always.Wont P do something rash now?! wont she commit suicide now? wont she flee with Vinu again? how will Vinu deal with all this? he is just making offhand statements that I will handle it. but how?!

he doesnt even know that P has heard his full confession yet. itnaa cluless hai yeh banda. if he had seen his phone he'd realize from call records what has happened.

he is literally behaving like a teenager who is just driven by heady emotions of lust, love and no sense of maturity. hes a DCP, a father of 2 kids but he has no responsibility.

Aise aadmi ko trust karna that he wants to fix things is bewakufi.

Before 24/7 he use to tell P, mei tumara pati hu tu meri patni ho , tum meri parivaar ho, but yesterday to sai, tum kisiki pati ko cheen nahi rahi ho kyuki meri aur P ke beech pati patni ka rista nahi hai, This nalla to get things done he will manipulate the situation according to this requirement.

before to manipulate P and told her what she wants to hear and now to s he is twisting the same words to manipulate her in accepting his proposal, but bechara he forgot S is not P to blindly trust him.

Sneha2002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bhanu

Before 24/7 he use to tell P, mei tumara pati hu tu meri patni ho , tum meri parivaar ho, but yesterday to sai, tum kisiki pati ko cheen nahi rahi ho kyuki meri aur P ke beech pati patni ka rista nahi hai, This nalla to get things done he will manipulate the situation according to this requirement.

before to manipulate P and told her what she wants to hear and now to s he is twisting the same words to manipulate her in accepting his proposal, but bechara he forgot S is not P to blindly trust him.

Coming to forum after long time and watching episodes since HA entry I can say that I am seeing the glimpse of Vanku previous show of child marriage s1 on rangu ... I think that one was the first show where this 2nd ml was introduced for fl and in that show also 2 ml was not biological son of their parents... If that's the case then I don't want the same fate of 2nd ml here ... I really want Saiya to have happy life and I want to see the sufferings and redemption of ๐Ÿ€ like ml of that show but Satya should not be killed and Sai๐Ÿ should not be together... I want only Saiya now

Sneha2002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sneha2002

Coming to forum after long time and watching episodes since HA entry I can say that I am seeing the glimpse of Vanku previous show of child marriage s1 on rangu ... I think that one was the first show where this 2nd ml was introduced for fl and in that show also 2 ml was not biological son of their parents... If that's the case then I don't want the same fate of 2nd ml here ... I really want Saiya to have happy life and I want to see the sufferings and redemption of ๐Ÿ€ like ml of that show but Satya should not be killed and Sai๐Ÿ should not be together... I want only Saiya now

I forgot to add that in that show also ml had red flags from beginning like V but everyone including tv audience loved him for you know handsome face and all until he actually did conscious wrong with fl and then 2nd ml was introduced and they very nicely showed parallel between the two ... And that's how fl fell in love with him ... I want something similar here but it's obvious that for Sai it will be more complex because kids are involved