Sai was Virat today

Mayagujral thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

You mean Sai will be the next Virat

OR

Sai was Virat today

Not sure, if sai will be the next virat but aaj sai was virat and virat was pakhi.

Cafe scene.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayagujral

Today's sai virat scene, reminded me of pakhi virat's cafe scene.

Pakhi was begging him and was ready to leave samrat. While virat was caring about the happiness of others and his responsibilities.

Now, sai is in the same place.

I kinda felt bad. 😔 Watched the show from episode one, so it kinda hurts to see it reach at this point. 🤔

Mayagujral thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

I kinda felt bad. 😔 Watched the show from episode one, so it kinda hurts to see it reach at this point. 🤔

I feel bad too.. Never thought that this day will come but ik vanku will never give us a happy sairat. And, v's promises are false😭

Naya_31 thumbnail

I feel bad too.. Never thought that this day will come but ik vanku will never give us a happy sairat. And, v's promises are false😭

It’s more about how he was still in denial about how didi was always the third wheel during his marriage with Sai. He also kept on repeating how he was not indulging in “☺️☺️☺️ with Patralekha” —— what level bakwas this? 🤪
Like that would’ve changed everything 😆

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

It’s more about how he was still in denial about how didi was always the third wheel during his marriage with Sai. He also kept on repeating how he was not indulging in “☺️☺️☺️ with Patralekha” —— what level bakwas this? 🤪
Like that would’ve changed everything 😆

ITV and it's obsession with physical intimacy, celibacy is beyond me..

A man can never have a physical relationship with any woman , other than his wife and yet be a bad husband , a cheater.

Emotional infidelity is so underrated..Dusri shadi karke dusri biwi k sath s*x nahi Kiya toh bas pavitra hai aadmi.. baaki sab kar liya..Intention bhi rakh liya sab karne ka, bas hua nahi..

Toh usi ko use karke Maine nahi Kiya..maine nahi kiya..main tumhara hun..bas tumhare sath kiya🤣

what rubbish.🤪

Edited by asmi_ekaa - 1 years ago
Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

For a change, i want to see a desperate deal phase pakhi like, virat after saiya's wedding.

Hulk mode is boring and then only a love vs duty, traingle will continue.

Virat constantly being in Sai's life desperately, just like pakhi did during deal phase.

Sai struggling between love and duty.

But, yes if they wanna go ahead with saiya and Pakrat, then we can't say.

But, promo says something else.

Pata nhi...its sad to see both Sai-Virat going through this. It's Virat's karma...his punishment aur taklif for Sai. Guzra waqt guzar jaata hai. Abhi Sai Pakhi hai ya Virat Pakhi hai....nothing matters. Both actors were fab today ...lekin phir bhi vacuum. 😑 Ek point k baad kahaani khatam ho jaati hai...ya yeh kahu k agar safar to anjaam rak pahunchaana ho mushkil to usse khubsoorat mod deke chhod dena achha....lekin Vanku yeh bhi nhi karega for Sai-Virat, as SAIRAT....1000 episodes karne hain👍🏼

Edited by Nirip - 1 years ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_ekaa

ITV and it's obsession with physical intimacy, celibacy is beyond me..

A man can never gave a physical relationship with other woman , other than his wife and yet be a bad husband ..

Emotional infidelity is so underrated..Dusri shadi karke dusri biwi k sath s*x nahi Kiya toh bas pavitra hai aadmi.. baaki sab kar liya..Intention bhi rakh liya sab karne ka, bas hua nahi..toh usko use karke Maine nahi Kiya..maine nahi kiya..main tumhara hun..what rubbish.🤪

Bold) maine ☺️☺️☺️ nahi kiya lol 🤣🤣

TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

For a change, i want to see a desperate deal phase pakhi like, virat after saiya's wedding.

Hulk mode is boring and then only a love vs duty, traingle will continue.

Virat constantly being in Sai's life desperately, just like pakhi did during deal phase.

Sai struggling between love and duty.

But, yes if they wanna go ahead with saiya and Pakrat, then we can't say.

But, promo says something else.

Honestly I don't want virat any where in Sai's life but they do have kids as co-parents is fine but other than that no I don't want virat involved anywhere