Originally posted by: nutmeg7

That is available easily and some with additional cost

I dont want to think that way.

But I said what I felt, like u tell what u feel always

That sai and her ex husband loves eo...

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Obviously satya! Pakhi didi is like a leech…..won’t leave until she sucks him dry.

Naww I think didi but this will be after months. Then when didi divorces, satya would have fallen in love and he won’t divorce.

Iss prakaar Sai and Virat will be Ghum in each other ka pyaar till the end of the show 🤣

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Obviously satya! Pakhi didi is like a leech…..won’t leave until he sucks him dry.

It's her character...she is totally in skin of Pakhi...I, me n myself. V bhi to aisa hi hai...Mai...Mera farz, Mera pyar..kiu bhaii baaki kia kiraye pe taali bajane aye hain. Sai ko propose karne se pehle iss rishte ko to tod dete. Phir woh reject karti...n all

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Haa meine kaha mana kiya 🤣

Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TJ_spinelli

yup she will never put her mistakes but samne wale ka aisa band bajathi hai na 😎

Evil b*** who doesn't let anyone get away with disrespecting her is better than mahaan b*** who forgets her insults easily.
Edited by Kumuda-123 - 1 years ago
Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: The_aliciaa

This is where I appreciate Aishwarya atleast she knows she had to show rage for Virat and she shows it without hesitance tho it comes out as ott but neil fails majorly,his rage is very selective

Among professional and unprofessional debate among couple...She is better professional among couple.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Edit kar de that word. Warning mil sakta hai

Dsha thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Somehow I sympathise with virat…….because of his idiocy, he is now stuck with pakhi didi, the devil incarnate.

I sympathise with him too. But only because he isn't getting the treatment that he urgently needs.

840837 thumbnail

Comparing P and Sai is quite distasteful.

I think maintaining a certain decorum at all times is important. Whats the difference between VP and Sai otherwise. Voh gusse aur nafrat mein bhi ek sharafat maintain karti hai and thats her core personality. Shes strong but not vengeful. I also would love that shade on her but thats not Sai.

Yes Sai doesn't get good enough dialogues but her performance is outstanding.

P gets good dialogues but she looks like a buffoon.

But P torturing V is good because he will realize the difference between patthar and diamond. He kept prioritizing P and lost a true gem. P is not gonna care about her self respect or maintain any dignity in her bitterness, anger like Sai does. She's vindictive and she'll ruin everyone's life. And V can enjoy that now since her presence in his life is HIS own damn fault.

Edited by Nja91 - 1 years ago
Kumuda-123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Edit kar de that word. Warning mil sakta hai

Done. Not u always trying to protect me 🥺❤️
Edited by Kumuda-123 - 1 years ago