Frequent Posters

KarwaChothThali thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Mayagujral

Kya sai ghar chor kar jaa chuki h?

Is virat in hulk mode? Pls tell

Na

Abhi Virat pagal hua pada hae.use rokne ki koshish kar raha and he has list it.

Precap shows he is locking Sai in room

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akniti

I have a doubt guys, savi and Vinayak was not there at hall

Why dcp took his ex wife to room?

Confront infront of all

Confession his love before his current wife and family

Why this peekaboo?

🤣🤣🤣 Aap cute ho bahut

840837 thumbnail

I wish Sai's dialogues has been better written in portions.

She did say- that whats the matter with you- man kiya you support, man kiya you wanna leave. What's this bs.

But they should have expanded on that more. Basically Sai should have ripped him apart for his flipper attitude. Aaj Sai, kal P. Tomorrow back to p.

How is he gonna get rid of P exactly? What about the custody of Vinu if he divorces p? So even "for kids" Sai cannot compromise coz he has NO plan.

V needs to realize that she does not trust him. And that even if he divorces p and gives evidence that P was "namesake" wife she can't forget it. She's forgiven not forgotten. Also its time she ginaos all the moments she's seen them as pati patni and she canr unsee all that. So it doesn't matter what he says now, he moved on with P -a criminal and now he's flipping. And every word out of his mouth is a lie. A crafted manipulative lie trying to make Sai feel emotional but its all untrue.

This zinda laash repetition does not make it true. But they do it trying to evoke sympathy for his character. But V is not bechara. Making him "mentally ill" to justify his abusive behavior doesn't work. Even if he's mentally ill he's got enough insight that any action of his like today's stuff can be held punishable. He's not got a diagnosis where we can say he's unaware of his actions or their consequences.

he never introspected. Never stayed true to Sai. He was BFF with P of all people and ultimately married her all too conveniently. In front of Sai's eyes he was celebrating anniversary, dancing , honeymooning etc.

He created a family with P. Period.

Sai doesn't need to be with a man who has only cheated her over and over again.

I really wish Sai would take out a restraining order against him.

Edited by Nja91 - 1 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

The show may center around the complex love triangle between Virat, Pakhi, and Sai. However, despite its loyal fan following, I find it increasingly difficult to watch due to the mediocre acting skills of my once-favorite actor, Neil Bhatt.

The latest episode, which aired on the 13th of April, left me incensed by Virat's obsessive and repugnant behavior towards Sai. It is concerning how such actions are normalized and could potentially have a detrimental impact on viewers, particularly young people who may idolize these characters.

The show's creative team needs to balance their artistic freedom with social responsibility. While they may intend to create intense drama, it is essential to showcase such behavior in a more responsible and constructive way.

Furthermore, it is worth noting that any self-respecting woman would have left Virat, and I am glad that Sai has decided to do just that. However, the distant scenes between Sai and Virat leave me feeling ambivalent, and I find myself unable to root for them. Neil Bhatt's acting skills are better showcased in his role in "Gulaal," particularly in the heart-wrenching "Meri Pareshaani Tu Hai" scene.

Despite my criticisms of the show, I hold Neil Bhatt in high regard and believe he is a gem of a person. However, the current show just doesn't do justice to his acting abilities. I eagerly await the release of the Juke Box of Dr. Satya. 😂

Edited by Transference - 1 years ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sab07

Na

meanwhile didi

https://twitter.com/neenukettles1/status/1646452644997918720?s=46&t=lRCWzDYlJO4Fy5SJpm4DUA

Mayagujral thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sab07

Na

If Virat didn't behave like this, then sai wouldn't have married satya. She would've just left peacefully.

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Metamorphosis of virat into pakhi is complete today. He will now become psycho and obsessive and rival pakhi henceforth in craziness.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

Metamorphosis of virat into pakhi is complete today. He will now become psycho and obsessive and rival pakhi henceforth in craziness.

Lets just hope Satya doesn't have issues conceiving, nahi toh Virat will do Virat favor on them and donate and then hope that Satya's bus jumps off a cliff so that he can marry Sai🙈

Mayagujral thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

What is there to worry? The saiya wedding is happening naa now why will Sai go back to Virat?

image_search_1681389258022.jpg

Word Count: 1

Dsha thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lostin90s

That's where it's heading 😆 The triangle has just shifted

Satya in Sai's place, Sai in Virat's place, Virat in Pakhi's place

I won't be surprised if they show him twice as much psycho as Pakhi

Infact in their never-ending love for Didi, they might turn him into a full-blown negative character, hence uplifting Didi as the less dangerous one