Users

Frequent Posters

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Randomlurker

GaonLlfaAAAcGf_.jpeg

Jigar track probably , trp.

smiley37....TRP gang still enjoying the show 😎 👌 regardless of " bad acting , copy cat line by line , no romance ".....smiley37smiley37

That means BHAViKA , HITESH & Cutie pie have all the reasons to celebrate 🥳 🎉 🎊

Great well done 👏 for now ...

People do.like it since this show climbed it's way up

DadiMa .. only has 2.4 only ....so Ghum really doing well now " Ganja " will relax

Edited by Rosh4rose - 2 hours ago
Shaon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

Honestly the show isn't that bad, even if the forum is dead. I saw some clips here and there and decided to check it out, I have been enjoying myself. The leads are good, and I like the side characters. ITV has always been light thoughtless entertainment where I can obsess over the details if I feel like it but it's still enjoyable if I just allow them to spoon feed me a simple love story. Ghum isn't any different.

Rosh4rose thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: an hour ago

Originally posted by: Shaon

Honestly the show isn't that bad, even if the forum is dead. I saw some clips here and there and decided to check it out, I have been enjoying myself. The leads are good, and I like the side characters. ITV has always been light thoughtless entertainment where I can obsess over the details if I feel like it but it's still enjoyable if I just allow them to spoon feed me a simple love story. Ghum isn't any different.

Yes leads are good looks like they had few good episodes recently...

Even supporting cast also is good 👍