Clois_semperanc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

So finally rejection has drove Virat Chavan crazy!

He rejected Pakhi & their two day love story in the beginning, expecting others to adjust.
He rejected Sai every time she went against his wishes & acted like a mad bull. Now he's not liking being at the receiving end

If Vankar is hell bent on butchering his ML to glorify Pakhi, why not give him scenes remembering all the shitty things he did with Sai pre & post leap? Might as well show him going nuts remembering those things instead of showing him acting like a teenager who got rejected by his first love

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

It's no secret. If you see my other forums I am like paakhi when she is manipulating vinu, baaki forums m like Virat when he is locking Sai up🤣

Joke tha, m nt that unhinged or manipulative😅

I know you’re not😎 kya aap bhi😆

BDB3924C-B150-420F-B061-FA7B07AEC9D5.jpeg

Naya_31 thumbnail

Wrong thread lol

Edited by NayaNehaD31 - 1 years ago
Dishasuji thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Sai Satya track age move karega kya???! TRP 2.2 ho gyi h??

UPSC2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmi_ekaa

More than Pakhi it's abt her ideals and core values.

She won't become the second woman..The way Virat has handled it, she will be always seen as a second woman, divorce or no divorce..

Also it's her ego where she does not want to be the woman she held responsible for her marriage going wrong..

It's not for Pakhi per say , but it's for her self respect, ego and ideals. It's also for Vinu who will grow to hate her given Virat or the family has done nothing in her favour as far as Vinu is concerned.

For the world Pakhi married Virat when he needed her, to save him, when his first wife was dead and he was almost dead..She did not break a marriage as such.

Sai accepted Virat's proposal Virat before he divorced Pakhi, the wife who was with him without expectations for years will be divorced, just for the woman who entered his life suddenly. Sai got them divorced to get married to Virat..

That's where the question rose from, if he would leave Pakhi if she never came back and the answer was not there..

He ended it when he chose to marry Pakhi.

Virat is amazing .one day he give promise to pakhi for lifelong celibacy and pakhi being his only love.second day he married Sai and told her not to expect love from him.then suddenly on his own he broke his vaada to pakhi and expects her to be ohkay with it.And he falls in love with Sai and expects her to love him back.

Later he married pakhi on his own will and made sai feel that he is very happy with pakhi.suddenly again he decides to divorce pakhi and wants to be with Sai. He expects both women to understand him and his situation. He also expects from his son to erase pakhi from his life and accepts sai as now virat wants sai.

How should i understand this guy.he is so damn self obsessed. When I am being asked to look at rationally to understand his pov ,I found nothing but a pure self obsessed mcp nothing else.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dishasuji

Sai Satya track age move karega kya???! TRP 2.2 ho gyi h??

Abhi Harshad ko call karti hoon ☺️☺️ bahut din se baat bhi nahi hua—-

Me missing my cutie pie☺️

450BA135-188D-4339-ADAB-6A714DA77E35.jpeg
See he has become so sad coz Naya didn’t call him for two days😛 Satya be like: Naya forgot me and my two day love☺️

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: UPSC2021

Virat is amazing .one day he give promise to pakhi for lifelong celibacy and pakhi being his only love.second day he married Sai and told her not to expect love from him.then suddenly on his own he broke his vaada to pakhi and expects her to be ohkay with it.And he falls in love with Sai and expects her to love him back.

Later he married pakhi on his own will and made sai feel that he is very happy with pakhi.suddenly again he decides to divorce pakhi and wants to be with Sai. He expects both women to understand him and his situation. He also expects from his son to erase pakhi from his life and accepts sai as now virat wants sai.

How should i understand this guy.he is so damn self obsessed. When I am being asked to look at rationally to understand his pov ,I found nothing but a pure self obsessed mcp nothing else.

Jaakar Virat fans k threads pad lo chidiya par, you might get him.

Him locking Sai in the room is also being defended.

UPSC2021 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: asmi_ekaa

Jaakar Virat fans k threads pad lo chidiya par, you might get him.

Him locking Sai in the room is also being defended.

Yaar I left twitter last year due to toxicity against virat kohli(my all time fvrt).not interested. But I found people on this platform also who defend his actions. I am enjoying him being rejected .other things doesn't matter to me much.

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

I have a doubt guys, savi and Vinayak was not there at hall

Why dcp took his ex wife to room?

Confront infront of all

Confession his love before his current wife and family

Why this peekaboo?

Mayagujral thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Kya sai ghar chor kar jaa chuki h?