Originally posted by: TJ_spinelli

The worst thing is few on twitter are still defending Virat šŸ¤Ŗ

LOL his fans are worshipping him šŸ¤Ŗ

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Dsha

Exactly šŸ‘šŸ¼

Even if it's fiction, i find it extremely problematic that people are even able to defend such a character, or even root for Sai and Virat to end up together. That's just too crazy for me to take in

Women should have been the first to wish that Sai discards this toxic individual permanently from her life. Doesn't matter whether she goes on to build a life with another man or not, but going back to this man shouldn't even be an option to consider.

And if people are defending Virat and are finding nothing wrong in his behaviour, then i believe there is a serious problem with the way they think

Rn , like i mentioned in my previous topic, he is just like that kid who is going crazy because he hasn't got the toy that he wants. And if he doesn't get it, which he won't, he'll become dangerous. Both to his own self and for people around him.

Rn he doesn't need anything or anyone but psychiatric help.

Romance in our minds i guess is over glorified..

Bas aur kya bolu.. Love is not what Virat has for Sai. But yes their romance has been good and people can't look beyond that, because if after all this they can get to see the romance that they fell in love with, why not..

TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Msburnout

LOL his fans are worshipping him šŸ¤Ŗ

Forget worshipping i will not even look at his

LadyD thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mysticriver

I definitely don't want Sai with VC but her keep saying I'm not wanna be dusri auraat & all is a silly reason... Makers should've made her reject him based on his actions preleap postleap. Looks like it'll not be addressed... Then why did they make her go all through that & showed those stuffs.

Yes. That makes it look like she took this decision only for Pakhi & she is influence by Pakhiā€™s talks

LadyD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shree15

Whole Episode is on Virat going Crazy, iska obsession is surpassing Patralekha also, he closes all doors and windows of CN to stop Sai from going, he literally drags Sai to his room, shows her divorce paper, Sai is shocked

Neil acting is good but Virat ia acting nuts and crankyšŸ„²

They again butchered Virat to justify Saiā€™s decision to marry Satya. Itā€™s usual ITV tactic of glorifying Fl. If They would have shown him talking calmly & reasoning then Saiā€™s action will be criticized.

Now once Sai leaves it will be hard for anyone esp P to control him.

But Neilā€™s acting was great. Both Neil & Ayesha are great together.

Edited by LadyD - 1 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

I donā€™t have any warnings lol šŸ¤£

Lekin i do a lot of mastiā˜ŗļø so wonā€™t get the job lol

@last part, not truešŸ¤£ mods are funšŸ˜… just not in the forum they are mods inšŸ¤£

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: LadyD

Yes. That makes it look like she took this decision only for Pakhi & she is influence by Pakhiā€™s talks

More than Pakhi it's abt her ideals and core values.

She won't become the second woman..The way Virat has handled it, she will be always seen as a second woman, divorce or no divorce..

Also it's her ego where she does not want to be the woman she held responsible for her marriage going wrong..

It's not for Pakhi per say , but it's for her self respect, ego and ideals. It's also for Vinu who will grow to hate her given Virat or the family has done nothing in her favour as far as Vinu is concerned.

For the world Pakhi married Virat when he needed her, to save him, when his first wife was dead and he was almost dead..She did not break a marriage as such.

Sai accepted Virat's proposal Virat before he divorced Pakhi, the wife who was with him without expectations for years will be divorced, just for the woman who entered his life suddenly. Sai got them divorced to get married to Virat..

That's where the question rose from, if he would leave Pakhi if she never came back and the answer was not there..

He ended it when he chose to marry Pakhi.

Edited by asmi_ekaa - 1 years ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

@last part, not truešŸ¤£ mods are funšŸ˜… just not in the forum they are mods inšŸ¤£

462645F6-8B14-4968-94F3-6266EFF64AF9.jpegAap secrets spill kar rahi hoā˜ŗļøšŸ˜›šŸ˜Ž

KarwaChothThali thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_ekaa

This is true a father sets the expectations a girl has from men around her..

How did Sai end up this way loving an abuser, after having a father like Kamal Joshi..

She was too young and had no support.

Plus in all previous kaand Asswini ended up brainwashing her making her think Virat does all these but its his love.
Her not having any family or friend who would advice her keeping ā€˜herā€™ interest and well being in mind has been biggest disadvantage. All Chavans fed her was she is rude, brat, not well raised because had no mother, doesnā€™t understand what family is, how to live in joint family and compromise etc etc..

Usually she would retaliate, want to leave or would leave but somehow end up coming back and then such brainwashing sessions from Asswini n later Devi. Shruti track was her ultimate submission to CN ideology. She accepted Virat and his family at its worst, with baggage of PL. She literally stopped questioning about PL interference and started to co exist.
This only broke when mother Sai was born - I am glad she left with Vinu then. But ya again slow and steady her conditioning is showing up post leap.

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

462645F6-8B14-4968-94F3-6266EFF64AF9.jpegAap secrets spill kar rahi hoā˜ŗļøšŸ˜›šŸ˜Ž

It's no secret. If you see my other forums I am like paakhi when she is manipulating vinu, baaki forums m like Virat when he is locking Sai upšŸ¤£

Joke tha, m nt that unhinged or manipulativešŸ˜…

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago