Posted: 1 years ago

Virat will now woo Rita Reporter... #Ritrat

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

No offence-- but i didn't know it was a job lol🤣🤣🤣

Can I apply also lol 🤪🤣🤣

--- me being ignorant lol

Unless you have warnings, you can🤣 unpaid internship hi samjho at police station🤣

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Unless you have warnings, you can🤣 unpaid internship hi samjho at police station🤣

I don’t have any warnings lol 🤣

Lekin i do a lot of masti☺️ so won’t get the job lol

AbjiniRockss thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Okay you are correct and I'm wrong.

Tmrw if Satya s family blackmail s her, she will need another person.

A girl who managed pregnancy and delivery alone needs a man for help.

She fought with Gulabrao independently.

She will have no choice other than marrying if she wanted to save and remove herself permanently from obsessive Virat.Agar woh Savi ko lekar jayegi Virat uska peecha nahi chodega.Agar police ko complaint karegi Virat uski power se Sai ko he fhasa dega that she will have no choice but return to CH.Virat is getting worst and pata nahi kitna nicha giraga yeh.I think there will be other reasons too that will lead to Sai taking the decision.Abhi toh yeh starting hai.Savi ki salamati ka liye and achi parvarish ka liye she is taking this decision.Virat is himself forcing Sai to take the decision.I know shaadi is not the solution but ITV mein Shaadi is the main solution for everything.She is taking help from Satya becoz both of them are in dire situation and she knew Satya loves someone else so they could have a mutual relationship ismein needed a man for help wali baat kahi se hai it is a mutual help to each other where Sai will help Satya in meeting the deadline of his mother and Satya will save her from Virat so both of them are helping each other.She managed her pregnancy and delivery alone becoz uss baqt she has other Gadchiroli people & Usha Maushi with her and she is a doctor too so uska profession bhi toh tha.Uss baqt she wasn't in dire situation and cornered by Chavan family and everyone where she has no other choice.Shaadi will kind of give her stability to save herself and Savi from Chavan Family and VC becoz uss baqt she will have another family and Satya who will support her.

Shesh0506 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Virat will now woo Rita Reporter... #Ritrat

Satya’s behen na? #MadRat
Dsha thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_ekaa

Reading updates, i am not sure how to watch the episodes, also i kind of get really angry thinking how they wanna go and establish Sairat in the end.

Sai is in love with "THIS" man ?

Women are defending "THIS" man?

Even it's drama, fiction, the defence for this man is so triggering.. Such men spoil the life of their wife and children..They can't be given want the want..

Virat does not need Sai, all he needs is some therapy and some away time..

Also please keep Savi away from this man...Hl

To Imagine and to think if Sai agreed to him, kids would grow up seeing all this happening to their mum, everytime this man lost his shiz..

To imagine this is what their happy family would have been..

Exactly 👍🏼

Even if it's fiction, i find it extremely problematic that people are even able to defend such a character, or even root for Sai and Virat to end up together. That's just too crazy for me to take in

Women should have been the first to wish that Sai discards this toxic individual permanently from her life. Doesn't matter whether she goes on to build a life with another man or not, but going back to this man shouldn't even be an option to consider.

And if people are defending Virat and are finding nothing wrong in his behaviour, then i believe there is a serious problem with the way they think

Rn , like i mentioned in my previous topic, he is just like that kid who is going crazy because he hasn't got the toy that he wants. And if he doesn't get it, which he won't, he'll become dangerous. Both to his own self and for people around him.

Rn he doesn't need anything or anyone but psychiatric help.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shesh0506

Oh haa Maddy... Uska name Rira reporter hi aata hai. Thanks. LOL

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shesh0506

Aap log ka apna 737026A1-5C4A-4944-86B8-CA3BC90A09E7.jpeg
😉

Hum aaye hai Maddy ke Rishte ki baat Virat se karne ke liye coz he wants to stay near to Sai☺️

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LoveSaiAyesha

This is his intention😊😌nd doing what it takes to stop her so that he can't repeat his mistake again,

P. S. Bcz he was suicidal that he didn't stopped his wife nd his son ,so obviously he's so scared to face that phase again

https://twitter.com/PreetikaNarula1/status/1646397129273880578?s=20

Loving how NEILSHA are acing it. Story- no comments. Writers know about their characters better👍🏼

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Oh haa Maddy... Uska name Rira reporter hi aata hai. Thanks. LOL

Let's keep Rita reporter only...direct connect banegaa🤪