Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Cold-Fire

Savi particularly needs to understand the concept of marriage and husband and wife, atleast in a kids version. It was so pathetic to hear saying to Sai aap baba ki patni ban jao, it was disgusting for me personally. Savi needs to be clear on these concepts. vinu is not much older hardly a year but he knows that a husband should support his wife, while Savi is asking her mom to be the second wife😳

Abhi Satya aayega aur Savi ki tuning thikh karega. I hope she sees a family where the members respect each other in the Adhikaaris (though Amba doesn't give a flying eff about her son's emotional health) and then go on to say that she loves being with the Adhikaaris, jo Chawans ki jalegi😌

But also because i recently saw a reel that a father sets the expectations a girl has from the men around her, and Virat ain't doing a great job at that, so I hope when she sees that despite there being no love in the marriage (just like her parents) Satya respects Sai, she will realize that her mother shouldn't be a second woman in anyone's life.

The second woman obsession also shows something weird wired in the writers and it grossed me out. Paakhi being the second wife, Vinu calling out Sai for being a second wife (jaadugarni) Sai saying this, Sai ignoring all the abuse and just focusing on second wife as the reason why she doesn't want to marry Virat, it's weird

Edited by oye_nakhrewaali - 1 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Sending you a link. It is a good read

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Abhi Satya aayega aur Savi ki timing thikh karega. I hope she sees a family where the members respect each other in the Adhikaaris (though Amba doesn't give a flying eff about her son's emotional health) and then go on to say that she loves being with the Adhikaaris, jo Chawans ki jalegi😌

But also because i recently saw a reel that a father sets the expectations a girl has from the men around her, and Virat ain't doing a great job at that, so I hope when she sees that despite there being no love in the marriage (just like her parents) Satya respects Sai, she will realize that her mother shouldn't be a second woman in anyone's life.

The second woman obssesion also shows something weird wired in the writers and it grossed me out. Paakhi being the second wife, Vinu calling out Sai for being a second wife (jaadugarni) Sai saying this, Sai ignoring all the abuse and just focusing on second wife as the reason why she doesn't want to marry Virat, it's weird

This is true a father sets the expectations a girl has from men around her..

How did Sai end up this way loving an abuser, after having a father like Kamal Joshi..

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_ekaa

This is true a father sets the expectations a girl has from men around her..

How did Sai end up this way loving an abuser, after having a father like Kamal Joshi..

Teen thi Naa, rebellious phase🤣 (since she was 18 when the show started)

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Abhi Satya aayega aur Savi ki timing thikh karega. I hope she sees a family where the members respect each other in the Adhikaaris (though Amba doesn't give a flying eff about her son's emotional health) and then go on to say that she loves being with the Adhikaaris, jo Chawans ki jalegi😌

The second woman obssesion also shows something weird wired in the writers and it grossed me out. Paakhi being the second wife, Vinu calling out Sai for being a second wife (jaadugarni) Sai saying this, Sai ignoring all the abuse and just focusing on second wife as the reason why she doesn't want to marry Virat, it's weird

this entire show is weird. And yes, Savi needs to see some examples of good men, and unfortunately there are none in the chavan household. Only if Samrat or Kamal Joshi were alive....

If she is raised by VC, she will end up with some lunatic like him where she has to 'understand' his 'love' and 'farz'. Basically a repeat cycle of Sai's life because no one taught her what a healthy relationship dynamic looks like.

Also, even if she gets cheated she will be told to accept it, her mother is being made to so harshly. Being raised in that regressive house will guarantee that Savi can never ever become a working woman, let alone a police officer, even if she did by some miracle, she will become a corrupt one, just like her father.

To hell with her happy family dream, especially if that ' family' is as abusive and crazy like the chavans, for the sake of Vinu, Savi and Sai's lives, all three should just stay somewhere else, miles away from these criminals. Sai chose that road once, she was all good till VP had to come back wreaking havoc.

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail

Using kids, to force their concept of virtual Bigamy..

Ofcourse Baba will have no problem..

Baba ko kaha kisi cheez se problem hoti hai, he can manage 7 wives all at once, each day of the week for each wife. Kya pata we will see V taking responsibility of all the unmarried ladies of Adhikari household too..
Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

this entire show is weird. And yes, Savi needs to see some examples of good men, and unfortunately there are none in the chavan household. Only if Samrat or Kamal Joshi were alive....

If she is raised by VC, she will end up with some lunatic like him where she has to 'understand' his 'love' and 'farz'. Basically a repeat cycle of Sai's life because no one taught her what a healthy relationship dynamic looks like.

Also, even if she gets cheated she will be told to accept it, her mother is being made to so harshly. Being raised in that regressive house will guarantee that Savi can never ever become a working woman, let alone a police officer, even if she did by some miracle, she will become a corrupt one, just like her father.

To hell with her happy family dream, especially if that ' family' is as abusive and crazy like the chavans, for the sake of Vinu, Savi and Sai's lives, all three should just stay somewhere else, miles away from these criminals. Sai chose that road once, she was all good till VP had to come back wreaking havoc.

She will grow up being punished, by being locked in a room or being denied food, everytime she commits a mistake..

Either she will go rebel or idolize this behavior.

Edited by asmi_ekaa - 1 years ago
Rimu_coldfire thumbnail

She will grow up being punished, by being locked in a room or being denied food, everything she commits a mistake..

Either she will go revel or idolize this behavior.

She will definitely idolize, she is too young to understand that this is wrong. Also, we get our sense of right and wrong from our family, and in her family this will be said as justified behaviour. Vinu will also grow up to be another V, doesn't know his priorities and straight up blind selfish who can't handle any rejection. both the kids will have messed up lives in this household.
Naya_31 thumbnail

As a viewbie, I should be scared of them coz i could lose my job🤣

No offence-- but i didn't know it was a job lol🤣🤣🤣

Can I apply also lol 🤪🤣🤣

--- me being ignorant lol

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

You just made me realize that if the show ever takes a leap, Savi is going to marry someone who'll end up being a wacko like her dad (because she is the FL and FLs have to deal with wackos, especially on SP)