Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snowdrrop thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveSaiAyesha

This is his intention😊😌nd doing what it takes to stop her so that he can't repeat his mistake again,

P. S. Bcz he was suicidal that he didn't stopped his wife nd his son ,so obviously he's so scared to face that phase again

https://twitter.com/PreetikaNarula1/status/1646397129273880578?s=20

Yes,he is doing all this to stop Sai from leaving so he don’t repeat same mistake but in past Sai was his wife now Pakhi is his wife. If he wants to stay with Sai he have to remove Pakhi from there life. How he will have a happy family with Sai if Pakhi is in the same house. Now also he is not ready to believe that Pakhi was is in between them and there happy family. He just wants to stop Sai but not ready to solve problem. If Sai got ready to give him second chance then what…. How will he remove Pakhi in there equations. How Vinu will accept Sai. How will he play happy family with sai in front of Pakhi. After that he will feel sorry for Pakhi and will make her duty again and make Pakhi his priority again. If sai have to live in Chavan house as Virat’s wife then Pakhi have to leave and it is not gonna happen ever.
Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: The_aliciaa

Vinu ne bol dia so she should stay in her ex house forever ?? I don't find any samajhdari here.

She is leaving for happiness of same Vinu, because Virat has no control on himself he will hurt Vinu and vinu eventually will blame Sai for all this,itna toh savi ko bhi pta hai.

We want savi to understand bigamy isn't the option of happy family atleast baaki we don't have any expectations from her cuz she is kept oblivious of everything

Savi particularly needs to understand the concept of marriage and husband and wife, atleast in a kids version. It was so pathetic to hear saying to Sai aap baba ki patni ban jao, it was disgusting for me personally. Savi needs to be clear on these concepts. vinu is not much older hardly a year but he knows that a husband should support his wife, while Savi is asking her mom to be the second wife😳
mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I'll never get why NB feels conscious to go shirtless or in a checkup scene wears banyan inside or keeps towel around her neck despite wearing a banyan when he wears shirts or night kurtas he opens first 2-3 buttons anyway shows his upper body all the time. Weird!

Edited by mysticriver - 1 years ago
Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Cold-Fire

Savi particularly needs to understand the concept of marriage and husband and wife, atleast in a kids version. It was so pathetic to hear saying to Sai aap baba ki patni ban jao, it was disgusting for me personally. Savi needs to be clear on these concepts. vinu is not much older hardly a year but he knows that a husband should support his wife, while Savi is asking her mom to be the second wife😳

Using kids, to force their concept of virtual Bigamy..

Ofcourse Baba will have no problem..

1250301 thumbnail

At least for once, one should see things nd feel from different angle I.e.seeing things from heart which will help us to perceive things differently nd more clearly rather bashing nd attacking

Irrespective of rationality,bcz only mind behaves nd thinks calculatively like what's right what's morally correct nd what's rational nd not heart😊😊 https://twitter.com/ArtNesbur/status/1646406944935096320?s=20

Edited by LoveSaiAyesha - 1 years ago
Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dsha

Kya kya dhamaake ho rahe hain wahaan Naya babes? Spill the chai a bit.

Bas timepass 🤣

who’s sabse bada pagal? Virat or Didi or Audience for watching 🤪

“

1250301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snowdrrop

Yes,he is doing all this to stop Sai from leaving so he don’t repeat same mistake but in past Sai was his wife now Pakhi is his wife. If he wants to stay with Sai he have to remove Pakhi from there life. How he will have a happy family with Sai if Pakhi is in the same house. Now also he is not ready to believe that Pakhi was is in between them and there happy family. He just wants to stop Sai but not ready to solve problem. If Sai got ready to give him second chance then what…. How will he remove Pakhi in there equations. How Vinu will accept Sai. How will he play happy family with sai in front of Pakhi. After that he will feel sorry for Pakhi and will make her duty again and make Pakhi his priority again. If sai have to live in Chavan house as Virat’s wife then Pakhi have to leave and it is not gonna happen ever.

Who saw what's coming next in the story😉😉

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

Apko warnings bahut pasand hai kya? 😛

As a viewbie, I should be scared of them coz i could lose my job🤣

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_ekaa

Also for Sai to know, she is unsafe if she single..

Given she will never file a case against him for harassment, khokhli dhamki degi or abuse hoti rahegi..

Isse acha shadi hi karle..

Also Savi ko is aadmi k sath na chodna..He truly sees women as species who need to bend to a man's will.. bacchi can't be raised in this maahaul where all women in the house are fine with their favourite son locking up a woman, because he is upset.

Safe unsafe ka baat nahi aata... The whole point to show is that Sai will need a "push" to get to a permanent solution to stop it. Or else she will always be a "dusri aurat".

What to expect now: The immediate solution that Sai will soon find is a wedding with someone else. Also, Satya is pressurised to find a bride. So that's how both are likely to find a solution.

Story-wise it makes no sense but it just gives a direction to what next week episodes will be.

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Safe unsafe ka baat nahi aata... The whole point to show is that Sai will need a "push" to get to a permanent solution to stop it. Or else she will always be a "dusri aurat".

What to expect now: The immediate solution that Sai will soon find is a wedding with someone else. Also, Satya is pressurised to find a bride. So that's how both are likely to find a solution.

Story-wise it makes no sense but it just gives a direction to what next week episodes will be.

Drama point of view se nahi aati.

But as a viewer safe unsafe ki baat aa jati hai..

Imagine an abused victim watching this on TV.

They can obviously say it's fictional, but then usse kya hi farq padta hai..

The abuse being jsutified by makers in the name of love or for drama sake is not something i find okay here and they let go all crimes like that..kaise ki kabhi kuch hua hi nahi.

Khair yet again a reminder this show is not for people like me..