Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1250301 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

This is his intention😊😌nd doing what it takes to stop her so that he can't repeat his mistake again,

P. S. Bcz he was suicidal that he didn't stopped his wife nd his son ,so obviously he's so scared to face that phase again

https://twitter.com/PreetikaNarula1/status/1646397129273880578?s=20

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Spicyfood

Go & watch so you can Virat abuser more. Such a pathetic human being. He is no less than Pakhi even Pakhi looks saint infront of him

Point kya hai, again they will get back to showing him as a man in love who has seen so much of dard..

At this stage what is the difference between Virat and Pakhi in terms of forcing themselves on the other..Pakhi did not go down to this level..

Makers justify Virat and let him have a free pass, through Sai, by making her say time and again she feels for him, he is her only love..Bas kaha baat aati hai ki Sai loves him back, the whole problematic attitude is justified.. Kyuki PYAAR!

The_aliciaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Vinu s just an excuse. He asked her to stay back.

Vinu s older than Savi. If he can't understand she can't bend to his emotional blackmail.

All r saying Savi should understand. But Vinu s older than Savi.

And there's no guarantee that Pakhi wont feed him more stories just because she s taking a hasty step.

She knows Pakhi very well.

Pls note that I'm not telling Sai to be with Virat. I didn't tell that.

Pakhi won't feed anything to vinu instead will let Sai near him and let pamper him once Sai is out of that house I gurantee this.

I get what you are saying it's not about sairat but generally even it's Pakhi's luck that she is getting favoured indirectly

Naya_31 thumbnail

Patralekha shooting red eyes

🤪

Ekaanek100 thumbnail

Also for Sai to know, she is unsafe if she single..

Given she will never file a case against him for harassment, khokhli dhamki degi or abuse hoti rahegi..

Isse acha shadi hi karle..

Also Savi ko is aadmi k sath na chodna..He truly sees women as species who need to bend to a man's will.. bacchi can't be raised in this maahaul where all women in the house are fine with their favourite son locking up a woman, because he is upset.

Rosyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_aliciaa

Vinu ne bol dia so she should stay in her ex house forever ?? I don't find any samajhdari here.

She is leaving for happiness of same Vinu, because Virat has no control on himself he will hurt Vinu and vinu eventually will blame Sai for all this,itna toh savi ko bhi pta hai.

We want savi to understand bigamy isn't the option of happy family atleast baaki we don't have any expectations from her cuz she is kept oblivious of everything

I never told she should stay back. I just told Vinu told her to.

She should not have come to the house when the outhouse got burnt because by then Vinu s anger towards her was gone.

Ekaanek100 thumbnail

Someone send Pakhi and Virat on a honeymoon to Agra..

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Micheal_Farzi

PSYCHO OBSESSIVE VIRAT .. that’s all I can say.. hope Sai calls Satya in precap and let satya come and kick Virat and open the locked door and take Sai with him

i hope instead of Sai, Vinu calls him for help when he sees his baba has become some scary lunatic
AbjiniRockss thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Mahan FL marrying to save Pakhi s marriage and get into an unknown zone.

Lets see how Savi takes it.

Sai should just go on a vacation with Savi for 15 days. Then Pakhi and Ashwini will talk to him and he will be back to normal.

How is she mahaan.She isn't marrying Satya now becoz to save Pakhi's marriage becoz uska liye toh woh CH chod rahi thi but it is Virat 's crazy behaviour and other things that she is forced to marry Satya now.She will have no choice but to marry Satya now.Savi may get angry with Sai but she will definitely understand Sai and Sai is never ever leaving Savi in Chavan House. Sai is taking Savi with her when she is leaving Chavan house so she is also not abandoning Savi.How can she and Savi go on vacation when Virat is behaving like crazy and locking her.Pakhi and Ashwini will talk and bring him to normal no they are just mute spectators they could have done something to stop Virat crazy behaviour but I don't think they have himmat and wish to stopped him.It seems they didn't have any problem with Virat behaving like that.With no support system and choice to save herself & Savi she doesn't have any choice but to marry Satya now.Savi ka custody ka liye bhi it is one of the reasons and so that Chavan House bhi Savi naa fhas jaye.It is for Savi and herself she is doing the marriage.

Edited by AbjiniRockss - 1 years ago
Rosyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: AbjiniRockss

How is she mahaan.She isn't marrying Satya now becoz to save Pakhi's marriage becoz uska liye toh woh CH chod rahi thi but it is Virat 's crazy behaviour and other things that she is forced to marry Satya now.She will have no choice but to marry Satya now.Savi may get angry with Sai but she will definitely understand Sai and Sai is never ever leaving Savi in Chavan House. Sai is taking Savi with her when she is leaving Chavan house so she is also not abandoning Savi.How can she and Savi go on vacation when Virat is behaving like crazy and locking her.Pakhi and Ashwini will talk and bring him to normal no they are just mute spectators they could have done something to stopped Virat crazy behaviour but I don't think they have himmat and wish to stopped him.It seems they didn't have any problem with Virat behaving like that.With no support system and choice to save herself & Savi she doesn't have any choice but to marry Satya now.Savi ka custody ka liye bhi it is one of the reasons and so that Chavan House bhi Savi naa fhas jaye.It is for Savi and herself she is doing the marriage.

Okay you are correct and I'm wrong.

Tmrw if Satya s family blackmail s her, she will need another person.

A girl who managed pregnancy and delivery alone needs a man for help.

She fought with Gulabrao independently.

Edited by Rosyme - 1 years ago