Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Ganja makers are serving good tightly executed engaging episodes back to back. Tho idk why they don't have bank episodes.

I definitely expected VC to pull off this stunt locking Sai up. He'll try caging her again.

Naya_31 thumbnail

Pakhi apni eyes red kyo kar rahi thi? Why so much competition lol 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Rosyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_aliciaa

If you are calling sai mhaan that's wrong

She clearly said do whatever you want to do but I don't want to be it's reason because if Vinu will get to know that his baba left his mumma for the guardian angel he will go to back to square one hating on Sai and their will be no coming back then, that's a fear of mother.

None will question Virat but it will be Sai who will be blamed for returning back to their lives.

It's easy to say "women" but ain't easy to live that life of a woman

Noone marries another person in a deal marriage esp after one deal marriage gone wrong. It's stupidity.

If she's hiding things from Satya s family that it's deal thats even more wrong.

It's ok that's ur opinion.

Virat and Sai made like this to glorify Satya and Pakhi.

Why is she getting scared of Pakhi and listening to her dialogues. She should have told her u speak to ur husband and he initiated it and not i.

If she gets scared like this , next person will blackmail and she will run again. There's no end to this.

Having said this i don't mean she should get back to Virat. She should go and stay alone and call DIG or file a police complaint.

Edited by Rosyme - 1 years ago
Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

Neil is good in psychotic scenes. I have watched his other show where he played the role of an obsessive lover—— I liked him ☺️

It would be a nice touch if V becomes a maniac and obsessive lover... even anti hero/villain for a while.. at least that will be something different right then what they do by showing his ping pong attitude
Naya_31 thumbnail

Virat’s situation “Jo ladki humein chahiye.. usse hum nahi chahiye.. aur jisse hum chahiye wo kisko chahiye hai?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

please mere ko marna mat😎 main bahut sweet hoon🥺🥺🥺🥺

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Pakhi wants him to do, what he is doing to Sai with her

I am wondering, how come Sai is still in love with him? The man has started abusing her already

Paakhi room mein nahi, room ke bed pe viru ko lock karna chahti hai🙈

Mods of the forum, sorry🙈

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali

Paakhi room mein nahi, room ke bed pe viru ko lock karna chahti hai🙈

Mods of the forum, sorry🙈

Apko warnings bahut pasand hai kya? 😛

The_aliciaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Noone marries another person in a deal marriage esp after one deal marriage gone wrong. It's stupidity.

If she's hiding things from Satya s family that it's deal thats even more wrong.

It's ok that's ur opinion.

Virat and Sai made like this to glorify Satya and Pakhi.

Why is she getting scared of Pakhi and listening to her dialogues. She should have told her u speak to ur husband and he initiated it and not i.

If she gets scared like this , next person will blackmail and she will run again. There's no end to this.

Arey abhi Khan shaadi ki hai can we just wait

I don't believe in concept that certain characters are made to behave so to glorify others for me characters behave the way they are.

She isn't scared of Pakhi but Vinu's hating she has endorsed a lot of his hate not more Pakhi is indirectly getting benefitted and yes sai told Pakhi to go ask Virat three days back.

Rosyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_aliciaa

Arey abhi Khan shaadi ki hai can we just wait

I don't believe in concept that certain characters are made to behave so to glorify others for me characters behave the way they are.

She isn't scared of Pakhi but Vinu's hating she has endorsed a lot of his hate not more Pakhi is indirectly getting benefitted and yes sai told Pakhi to go ask Virat three days back.

Vinu s just an excuse. He asked her to stay back.

Vinu s older than Savi. If he can't understand she can't bend to his emotional blackmail.

All r saying Savi should understand. But Vinu s older than Savi.

And there's no guarantee that Pakhi wont feed him more stories just because she s taking a hasty step.

She knows Pakhi very well.

Pls note that I'm not telling Sai to be with Virat. I didn't tell that.

Edited by Rosyme - 1 years ago
The_aliciaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Vinu s just an excuse. He asked her to stay back.

Vinu s older than Savi. If he can't understand she can't bend to his emotional blackmail.

All r saying Savi should understand. But Vinu s older than Savi.

Vinu ne bol dia so she should stay in her ex house forever ?? I don't find any samajhdari here.

She is leaving for happiness of same Vinu, because Virat has no control on himself he will hurt Vinu and vinu eventually will blame Sai for all this,itna toh savi ko bhi pta hai.

We want savi to understand bigamy isn't the option of happy family atleast baaki we don't have any expectations from her cuz she is kept oblivious of everything