Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Naya_31 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I get that but I don't get why they are showing that Sai loves him? His present behaviour is enough to reject his proposal, why this crap about "I don't want to be a dusri aurat"

Just creativity lol Pakhi and Virat never get their dues lol šŸ¤Ŗ

Dsha thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_aliciaa

I am literally waiting for Virat to see Sai sattu marriage so that I can enjoy this part of song

"Ab jaake aaya mere bechain dil ko karar" šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I'm a little empathetic towards rat boi

I want him to get admitted asap in an asylum to get the treatment that he requires šŸ™

Rosyme thumbnail

I get that but I don't get why they are showing that Sai loves him? His present behaviour is enough to reject his proposal, why this crap about "I don't want to be a dusri aurat"

Mahan FL marrying to save Pakhi s marriage and get into an unknown zone.

Lets see how Savi takes it.

Sai should just go on a vacation with Savi for 15 days. Then Pakhi and Ashwini will talk to him and he will be back to normal.

Edited by Rosyme - 1 years ago
The_aliciaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

That song has always been "Dekha hai pahli baar murge ke muh mein achaar" to me, People in our locality would sing it like this šŸ¤” I heard the song years later and realised it is a real song and has no mention of chicken or pickle for that matter

Omg šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Word Count: 1

1250301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Haa jo bhi par aisa aggressive hona sahi baat nahi hai bro!

Am saying his intentions not the actions, everyone has different reactions to the situations they face, he is doing what's coming in mind so that he can't lose her againšŸ˜ŠšŸ˜Œ

Dsha thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

Twitter land pe alag chal raha šŸ¤Ŗ

Kya kya dhamaake ho rahe hain wahaan Naya babes? Spill the chai a bit.

Snowdrrop thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Dsha

Exactly that's for her to be forced to not only leave the house but also marry Sattu

If Virat wasn't behaving crazily like this, she wouldn't have even thought to marry someone else.. she would just have left the house and continue living her life with Usha Maushi and Savi like earlier

Ab Sattu will handle V's craziness

And we can expect some dialogues like "khabardaar Virat Chavan. Sai meri wife hai ab."

But I think that Sai should file divorce before marrying Satya. There marriage should be nullify. Virat married Pakhi because they assumed Sai dead but Sai canā€™t do that. In Pushpa impossible pushpaā€™s husband second wife made Pushpa sign divorce papers because she didnā€™t wanted that in future someone put fingers on her marriage. She was not able to submit them in court because her husband changed his name and he was a criminal in his previous indentity but she have divorce papers with pushpaā€™s sign. Here pakhi should do that after leap but she didnā€™t. Now Sai should do that before marrying Satya or move on.

mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Ekdum barabar bola! Sai doesn't want to be called a home breaker. Also, she has "forgiven" him for everything that he did.

@bold: Not everything is addressed re. Some scenes are inserted only for dramatic effect

The major points like publicly giving her wife ka darja, anniversary, snatching Savi for a while throwing her in jail, calling her teesra, pheras, honeymoon, hiding Vinu & hotel resort words... Crediting her for Vinu's recovery, not letting Vinu call Sai choti mumma although his biggest sin till date remains calling Sai anaath.

The_aliciaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Mahan FL marrying to save Pakhi s marriage and get into an unknown zone.

Lets see how Savi takes it.

Sai should just go on a vacation with Savi for 15 days. Then Pakhi and Ashwini will talk to him and he will be back to normal.

If you are calling sai mhaan that's wrong

She clearly said do whatever you want to do but I don't want to be it's reason because if Vinu will get to know that his baba left his mumma for the guardian angel he will go to back to square one hating on Sai and their will be no coming back then, that's a fear of mother.

None will question Virat but it will be Sai who will be blamed for returning back to their lives.

It's easy to say "women" but ain't easy to live that life of a woman

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Micheal_Farzi

PSYCHO OBSESSIVE VIRAT .. thatā€™s all I can say.. hope Sai calls Satya in precap and let satya come and kick Virat and open the locked door and take Sai with him

Even i was thinking the sameā€”-Something like this would likely happenā€”
This would also establish Satya ā€œas Saiā€™s saviour even tho she doesnā€™t need oneā€