Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

This is a build-up for Sai to leave the house and marry Satya or else why would she? Creative is lazy lol he could’ve showed something else, but this way he would get the TRP as well as a reason for Sai to leave the house

Correctly decoded!

TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Dsha

Exactly that's for her to be forced to not only leave the house but also marry Sattu

If Virat wasn't behaving crazily like this, she wouldn't have even thought to marry someone else.. she would just have left the house and continue living her life with Usha Maushi and Savi like earlier

Ab Sattu will handle V's craziness

And we can expect some dialogues like "khabardaar Virat Chavan. Sai meri wife hai ab."

@ bold i want this

1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Bhak! smiley37

Iska jawab terko separately deti hu 😉🤣

Waiting 😆

Word Count: 1

The_aliciaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I am literally waiting for Virat to see Sai sattu marriage so that I can enjoy this part of song

"Ab jaake aaya mere bechain dil ko karar" 🤣🤣

Dsha thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Milega, most probably 😆

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

I get that but I don't get why they are showing that Sai loves him? His present behaviour is enough to reject his proposal, why this crap about "I don't want to be a dusri aurat"

That is because they are keeping an avenue open for further lollypops. The point is this is a tectonic change and if they directly show Sai on the other side, they risk losing the audience. See audience has watched 800 episodes with good TRPs.

That's why they don't want a total transition in a jiffy. It will be a gradual shift to Satya side. Once they are assured that audience will still watch, then they will have the confidence to show Sai move on fully

Naya_31 thumbnail

Twitter land pe alag chal raha 🤪

1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_aliciaa

I am literally waiting for Virat to see Sai sattu marriage so that I can enjoy this part of song

"Ab jaake aaya mere bechain dil ko karar" 🤣🤣

That song has always been "Dekha hai pahli baar murge ke muh mein achaar" to me, People in our locality would sing it like this 🤔 I heard the song years later and realised it is a real song and has no mention of chicken or pickle for that matter

NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

PSYCHO OBSESSIVE VIRAT .. that’s all I can say.. hope Sai calls Satya in precap and let satya come and kick Virat and open the locked door and take Sai with him

TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

Twitter land pe alag chal raha 🤪

Udra kya ho raha hai?