Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nutmeg7 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: LoveSaiAyesha

No, he just don't want to lose Sai once again😊😌

Haa jo bhi par aisa aggressive hona sahi baat nahi hai bro!

1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosyme

Makers have written these scenes so that Sai will marry Satya so that his obsession will stop.

If he was calm with Sai, she would have moved into a rented house with Savi and Usha M.

And no same mother will ask a highly educated doc son to get a bride n 24 hrs and doctor interviewing girls in a hospital to become his mother's DIL without expecting anything in return.

Silly screenplay. It's not buying vegetables that he will get n 24 hrs.

I get that but I don't get why they are showing that Sai loves him? His present behaviour is enough to reject his proposal, why this crap about "I don't want to be a dusri aurat"

1169321 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Arre that indirect was aimed at me re. Kya aap bhi πŸ˜†

Lado Lado Lado 🀣

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Reading updates, i am not sure how to watch the episodes, also i kind of get really angry thinking how they wanna go and establish Sairat in the end.

Sai is in love with "THIS" man ?

Women are defending "THIS" man?

Even it's drama, fiction, the defence for this man is so triggering.. Such men spoil the life of their wife and children..They can't be given what they want..

Virat does not need Sai, all he needs is some therapy and some away time..

Also please keep Savi away from this man...Hl

To Imagine and to think if Sai agreed to him, kids would grow up seeing all this happening to their mum, everytime this man lost his shiz..

To imagine this is what their happy family would have been..

Edited by asmi_ekaa - 1 years ago
Dsha thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NayaNehaD31

This is a build-up for Sai to leave the house and marry Satya or else why would she? Creative is lazy lol he could’ve showed something else, but this way he would get the TRP as well as a reason for Sai to leave the house

Exactly that's for her to be forced to not only leave the house but also marry Sattu

If Virat wasn't behaving crazily like this, she wouldn't have even thought to marry someone else.. she would just have left the house and continue living her life with Usha Maushi and Savi like earlier

Ab Sattu will handle V's craziness

And we can expect some dialogues like "khabardaar Virat Chavan. Sai meri wife hai ab."

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoraSM

Lado Lado Lado 🀣

Bhak! smiley37

Iska jawab terko separately deti hu πŸ˜‰πŸ€£

Ekaanek100 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Lock karne wala hai Sai ko πŸ˜†

Di i don't even find it funny, given how much abusive this show has turned the positive ML into..

Makes no sense that Sai a woman who is supposed to be strong and feminist endures this person..

Makes no sense that they will romanticise all of this in the end.. Its sad.. 😒😒

I need to run away from this nonsense..

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: asmi_ekaa

Reading updates, i am not sure how to watch the episodes, also i kind of get really angry thinking how they wanna go and establish Sairat in the end.

But then who is even thinking that long? Utna lamba toh makers ne bhi nahi socha hai re.

Redflag thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: asmi_ekaa

Sai is in love with "THIS" man ?

Women are defending "THIS" man?

Even it's drama, fiction, the defence for this man is so triggering.. Such men spoil the life of their wife and children..They can't be given want the want..

Virat does not need Sai, all he needs is some therapy and some away time..

Also please keep Savi away from this man...Hl

To Imagine and to think if Sai agreed to him, kids would grow up seeing all this happening to their mum, everytime this man lost his shiz..

To imagine this is what their happy family would have been..

Go & watch so you can Virat abuser more. Such a pathetic human being. He is no less than Pakhi even Pakhi looks saint infront of him
ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: NoraSM

But the papers should be submitted in court, you are not divorced if you have signed random papers and kept it in your home

Ofcourse the procedure is there to follow and court will decide. From his side he signed it and then he went on mission.