SAI LOVES VIRAT

VIRAT LOVES SAI

PAKHI LUST VIRHHHHHHHAT

OMILEKHA 4EVER

#NimaBu is Freshhh

mysticriver thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

I do think SaiRat will be endgame but end mein endgame hoga they'll not have a journey ever of a couple ever anymore in the show maybe 2 month at most. I also feel Sai will develop feelings for Satya & will always have a special place in her heart for him once they kill him off. Idk if they'll have a baby or not but they'll be a couple in love, Virat will accept and get a Sai who'll be in conjugal relationship with another man. That will be his punishment for all the hurt he caused to Sai throughout the show.

1250301 thumbnail

Jo bhi ho but fact nd truth remains intact that its sairat's story as vankar said they are created for eachother nd everything happening around them is just drama nd biggest proof of its sairat's story is today's episode story revolves around them only, nd not glimpse of pl,cameos,sideys ,they all just hindrances in their reunion destination😌🙃,

P. S. Biggest truth is Sai herself said 'jo main hamesha chahthi thi woh mere saamne hai aur khud uska gala ghot rahi hoon' so this is real sai so Sai ka bhi same sapna hai as Virat I.e.happy family 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 with their children nd always loved him nd still loves him, that's enough, rest everything is drama to stretch the story until it reaches its destination😌😊

P. S. Ab thak Virat was like morally sochkar evil woman ke saath tha empathy dhikhakar, finally he chose his happiness nd love nd his real family ,same thing will happen with Sai now, she's being morally correct nd fears bcz of her nobody gets hurt in life but gradually Sai too will choose her happiness her love her family 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 bcoz finally both will realise keeping our happiness first never called as selfishness bcoz we aren't born to please everyone in life😌😊

Edited by LoveSaiAyesha - 1 years ago
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Aao behno sukh shanti ka paath pade

nutmeg7 thumbnail

To be honest, woh bhi chal jayega and woh justice bhi hoga because according to BCCC...

"The channel further submits that in fictional shows every story takes time to evolve and this, too, shall have a rightful ending."

Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Aao behno sukh shanti ka paath pade

Kia iss thread mei ho jayegi Saiya shadi ya next mei ...milke dekhenge hum log

Enola thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirip

Kia iss thread mei ho jayegi Saiya shadi ya next mei ...

Vo to depend karega ghum verse me 24 ghante kitne Dino ke hote hai uspe

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: mysticriver

I do think SaiRat will be endgame but end mein endgame hoga they'll not have a journey ever of a couple ever anymore in the show maybe 2 month at most. I also feel Sai will develop feelings for Satya & will always have a special place in her heart for him once they kill him off. Idk if they'll have a baby or not but they'll be a couple in love, Virat will accept and get a Sai who'll be in conjugal relationship with another man. That will be his punishment for all the hurt he caused to Sai throughout the show.

Why are good guys getting killed in the show? Aaba, Sam dada and now Satya. No way Satya shouldn't get that fate.

Why can't PL who's the cause of everyone's misery be killed off for a change ?

Shree15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mysticriver

I love this idea that’ll be a complete and rightful redemption of Virat and justice for Sai, if they ever have to show Sairat endgame without killing them of, I see this way only……….