Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Ohmygod, V is scary today... he is literally behaving like a psycho holding Sai's hands and bulging his eyes out

shouting at one moment being gentle the next.. bapre, he scared me today and Neil aced it!

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Merko yeh scam lagta hai. Virat khud ko chamat maar sakta hai buit Patralekha ko chamat kabhi nahi

I feel the way Pakhi is marching up the stairs to confront Virat, and he has gone crazy, he may accidentally slap her and kids may witness it. So Sai will decide she has to take a drastic step.

Enola thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: TJ_spinelli

Was there any scene of Satya today?

Yes chotusa with the nurse.

Harshad was good.

In fact all the performances were good👍🏼

Naya_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enola

The way virat was closing doors and windows he made sure makkhi bhi Ghar se bahar na jaye🤪

Are there any bars on the windows?

840837 thumbnail

They victimize Virat saying that Sai is not understanding him and not allowing him to divorce Pakhi and blah blah

Theres really nothing to say. He can do whatever the F he wants as long he stays away from Sai and Savi.

This plot is full of so much crap. Honestly i don't understand how people laugh about abuse and treat it as entertainment or justify it. Appalling.

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shree15

Precap: Sai refuses to become Dusri aurat and Virat is adamant, he locks Sai in room to stop her from going…..

Oh god again... this man never learns
nutmeg7 thumbnail

kisiko bhi chamat maare that doesn't matter but i want this non sense to end yaar it's so so triggering. Some things can't be taken as entertainment

I don't know yaar. It is pretty normal in itv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT7dJ28PfFE&ab_channel=SaathiyaGohemOfficial

NOTE: I don't endorse violence

Snowdrrop thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

I checked this with my brother who is a practicing lawyer.

Divorce can also happen without mutual consent. The partner who wants it contests in court. He will win if the reasons are justified in the court of justice.

Do Both Spouses Have to Agree to Divorce?

When you want to end your marriage but your spouse doesn't, you should still be able to get a divorce. But if you're worried about your spouse refusing to sign the divorce papers, it may help to understand some basics about the legal process. You can start the process on your own by filing a divorce petition (sometimes called a complaint). Your spouse doesn't need to sign this form.

. Yes,you can start the process but you have to tell the reasons in court. Here what will Virat say to court that now I decided that I want to live with Sai so I want divorce. He will not say crimes if Pakhi na.

Main point is that Pakhi will not leave Chavan house after divorce(if it happens) too. She will be there no matter what.

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sas79

I feel the way Pakhi is marching up the stairs to confront Virat, and he has gone crazy, he may accidentally slap her and kids may witness it. So Sai will decide she has to take a drastic step.

Agar galti se bhi ho gaya toh gif banega masta wala

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ninastx

Shameless pig. He has always manhandled Sai ….what is he trying to prove? Psychopath needs to be hung upside down and fed to the vultures. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

He is trying to prove that he cannot handle rejection - male chauvinistic attitude