Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: sas79

What use are those papers LOL unless Pakhi also signs? Like get just gets the papers, signs them and then pretends that he is already divorced without even telling Pakhi?

I checked this with my brother who is a practicing lawyer.

Divorce can also happen without mutual consent. The partner who wants it contests in court. He will win if the reasons are justified in the court of justice.

Do Both Spouses Have to Agree to Divorce?

When you want to end your marriage but your spouse doesn't, you should still be able to get a divorce. But if you're worried about your spouse refusing to sign the divorce papers, it may help to understand some basics about the legal process. You can start the process on your own by filing a divorce petition (sometimes called a complaint). Your spouse doesn't need to sign this form.

TJ_spinelli thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: G259

When have the makers cared about giving good message?

That's true they just say they are entertaining the audience by selling this crap sequence

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Satklali re satkali, Virat ki satakali😭🤣

Main tumhe samjhaunga bolke door band kar diya *Indian kids ka childhood trauma returns jab papa bolte the yeh theorem nahi samjhi toh room mein lock kar dunga*

Enola thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SunqianFan

Twitter be like Imagevirat chavan should not remain alive today☢️☢️☢️☢️

Ab to koi kal ka episode ane ka bhi wait nhi karega🤣

Dsha thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: The_aliciaa

Yesss yesss turn Virat more trash vankar 🤣🥳

Make Sai believe no matter how many times he regret he will return being his egoistic trash narcissist man whenever Sai will disagree with him.

The way he is behaving , even the residual feelings in Sai's heart for him will disappear into thin air 😆

nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enola

Virat faila hua raita bana hai jisko koi samet nhi sakta🤣

Oh Matlab ab woh third stage of grief pe pahuch Gaya? Anger
The_aliciaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

I checked this with my brother who is a practicing lawyer.

Divorce can also happen without mutual consent. The partner who wants it contests in court. He will win if the reasons are justified in the court of justice.

Do Both Spouses Have to Agree to Divorce?

When you want to end your marriage but your spouse doesn't, you should still be able to get a divorce. But if you're worried about your spouse refusing to sign the divorce papers, it may help to understand some basics about the legal process. You can start the process on your own by filing a divorce petition (sometimes called a complaint). Your spouse doesn't need to sign this form.

Yes but in with that petition all proofs are needed that on what ground you are filing divorce,and if they get satisfied then only divorce is granted

Virat kya bolega I married her for adoption now my ex is back I want to dump her ? 😆

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Enola

Virat faila hua raita bana hai jisko koi samet nhi sakta🤣

Bhavani be like: Iski therapy band nahi karni chahiye thi😪

Naya_31 thumbnail

Virat doing sasta comedysmiley37

1FDD3F34-DE67-4BBF-8E8A-000247B2FCF3.jpeg

🤪

8128ED3C-368F-4F01-82D6-9FC57BC9C72D.jpeg

Dsha thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: UPSC2021

This happens to a man who got rejected very first time. It reminds me of scenes when virat rejected Sai after shriti track and rejected pakhi in cafe.Finallt I m feeling sukoon which was absent after rcb lost to lsg.

Or a man who was always a priority, but is now not even an option to be considered 😅