Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amoaar thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Dsha

Omg yeh dcp fully satak gaya hai kya? 🤣

Please tell him to stay away from my Sattu. I won't tolerate any psychos near him. Period.

Viraaat ka pagalpan abhi aur bahar aayega jab Saiya ki shaadi hogi. Koi usi ke gun se use shoot kardo yaar. Khel kharam dukan band.
The_aliciaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Satya is indeed a nice addition I must say writers know what to do with his character 👏

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Now I wanna see an upgraded psycho version of didi who will be there to fight with V ka psycho version😆

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

What did I just watch 🤣🤣Bewakoof bolne par attack. DCP has lost it 🤣

Clois_semperanc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: amoaar

I didn’t use the hashtag for any purpose. I just thought if i use saiya without hashtag it might get lost in the text. I am not active on twitter or insta. Doesn’t matter much to me. But Virat has gone to another level if ghatiyapan in the precap. His son is ill, he might have the same recurring issue in his legs and he is getting happy that Sai will come to meet Vinu. Pathetic. I don’t know what other words to use. And Vinu is so attached to P that one incidence is triggering trauma in him. This is exactly why Sai has given up on Vinu. I want nothing more than Vinu to be out of P’s clutches. But not at the cost of an innocent child’s life. Vinu is in a very delicate position and will require lot of patience and delicacy to handle the situation. And Virat is just making everything worse. Destroying all the lives because be suddenly decided that be loves Sai.

Exactly this!! Imagine the kid who couldn't bare seeing his father hurting his mumma, getting to know they were getting divorced due to Sai!! He would've lost it.

Virat is solely to blame. Whatever his feelings, he did actually play happy family with Pakhi & Vinu for over 8 years so he had a responsibility to tell them the truth first. If not Pakhi, at least explain things calmly to his son about his biological parents marriage & past. But no romeo was so eager to propose to Sai.

I think Virat was not waiting for sahi waqt he was actually hoping Sai would deal with the mess he has created! In his twisted mind, once Sai agrees to his proposal she would confront Pakhi about the same and get all the insults from P & family while he would just watch from the side. Getting Vinu to accept reality would've also been Sai's responsibility so she would face her son's wrath while he wouldn't have to do anything!

Blackwater thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: The_aliciaa

Satya is indeed a nice addition I must say writers know what to do with his character 👏

Sattu asking his patient agar aapki poti ho jo shadi layak ho ☺️What was that 😂
NutellaWaffle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8

Abhi tak 24hrs nahi hua🤣 loved Satya Virat scene🤣 virat is running like headless chicken from one room to another and from one house to another 🤣 precap looks like virat manhandled Satya 🤢 also noticed how creatives are trying to show Virat misusing his power either by threatening from his subordinates or asking them to track people for his personal use etc. dcp ke naam pe kalank hai yeh

Dishasuji thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Virat is really a bad cop how can he forget savi tracker band

Finally Vinayak will force Sai to move in her life with Satya😎

Finally🥳

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Why does Maushi's house look like it's CG-ed. Also, why was Virat searching in an open house plan🤣

Even where Aarav was sitting it looked CG-ed😪 and mashaallah, sheetal's acting🔥🔥🔥

Also, wtf Virat, your kid is sick and you are happy that he is the reason why Sai is coming back? Father of the year!

1250301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amoaar

Any mature adult would first break the relation he/she is in and then try to approach an other person for a new relationship. That is basic sense. He did not even talk to his current wife about divorce but proposing another woman for marriage . Wow!!! Slow claps. And abuse cannot be justified saying he was pushed to do it. All criminals who harass women say the same. She wore revealing clothes, so we were forced to rape her. She rejected me, so I was forced to lock her up .

So divorce won't happen in a day, upar se Sai is not at all giving any chance today communicate also rather pushing him to do something he don't want to, by getting eloped, this is also not a sensible act, if someone is going insane one needs to be sensible and sane to do what's needed in that moment instead gaslighting the insane person by doing all things which triggers the person to go mad nd do irrational things😊

P. S. If she doesn't sign also it won't make any difference, he can still get divorce with valid reasons nd this too can't happen in one day