Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

V gets scolded by DIG too

Sairatendgame thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rosyme

How does Satya know about Vinu s earlier issue?

Some telepathy going on.

Case history pada tha na court case ke time šŸ¤§šŸ¤§

1250301 thumbnail

Originally posted by: akniti

Like your mother and sister got sympathy for virats character,

Here my cousins who watches serials on tv , while watching didn't even feel one ounce of sympathy for him, they even said she should have given more slap...

If awards and money are interconnected then we can assume all get awards like that through money, we cannot say some gets through money and some not according to actors or actress we like.

I just gave an example of my family which is contracting to ur family reactions šŸ‘still offline audience's only matters to the show

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Some telepathy going on.

If he came to treat Vinayak then someone at CN would have updated him about the child's medical history. You know, common procedure.

Enola thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sattu se bhi dant padišŸ¤£

amoaar thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Some telepathy going on.

In the precap, Satya says to Sai he got call from Virat and that vinu fell down the stairs. Saty said, ā€˜Virat said vinu had some issues in his knee and it reappeared and you need to be here for his treatment. Sai says she will meet vinu at any cost and send message to virat that she wants to meet him before meeting Vinuā€™. I think this is when #saiya marriage will happen.
nutmeg7 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Moor278

Blasphemy this is Nutty!!!!!

Certificate chahiye kya tumko????? You are in safe zone filhaal

Am I? Okay good to know that. šŸ˜†
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikita05

V has a Eureka moment... He remembers that sai said she will live with Savi and mausi in the same house...he gets happy..

Sai tumhare paas chupne ki zyaada jagah nahi hai...tumhe lagta hai tum mujhse bhaagogi aur mai tumhe dhoondh nahi paaunga...bohot galat lagta hai tumhe...

While driving

Yeh Sai alag tubelight hai. Could have easily gone to some colleague's place yaa kisi hotel hi jaatišŸ˜Ŗ

Rosyme thumbnail

Originally posted by: amoaar

In the precap, Satya says to Sai he got call from Virat and that vinu fell down the stairs. Saty said, ā€˜Virat said vinu had some issues in his knee and it reappeared and you need to be here for his treatment. Sai says she will meet vinu at any cost and send message to virat that she wants to meet him before meeting Vinuā€™. I think this is when #saiya marriage will happen.

Thank you for the update....

nikita05 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Vinu is depressed...his legs giving up thinking about mummy papa fight and falls down...Sonkar observing him.

V on the other hand reaches hospital...

Satya treating a patient, V barges in...sattu scolds him...