Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

What are you team bride or team groom? Actually Nirip and I can actually go and watch the shoot live. 🤣

Team popcorn... 🤣

Mere ko video call karna 😆

Edited by Moor278 - 1 years ago
Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

He hasn’t realised his mistakes yet and is as narcissistic as virat.

Lostin90s thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Vinu pakhi didi ka ladla hai……he will fake his injury to meet with doctor aunty and ask her for a favor to leave from his father’s and mother’s life permanently.

840837 thumbnail

Like I said i don't follow that show. But i saw a few clips on Twitter. The performance imo is certainly better than Vs so called love, apologies or regret. He looked more angst filled than V has ever looked in all the kaands pulled over 820 episodes. V is a criminal. He's not just a narcissist. He is an abusive man and whats worse he's a goddamn IPS by profession

LadyD thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ishani96

I doubt the wedding is scrapped. The actor who plays satya’s aunt is shooting today. She’s all decked up so looks like they’ll go through the wedding. There has been BTS posted of the temple too!

https://instagram.com/stories/dipali.k/3081388805784585088?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

May be wedding is planned but Sai will rush back to Vinu with wedding being postponed. So more suspense, vanku gets more episodes with both stand at loggerheads. 😀😀

Edited by LadyD - 1 years ago
Moor278 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Ishani96

I doubt the wedding is scrapped. The actor who plays satya’s aunt is shooting today. She’s all decked up so looks like they’ll go through the wedding. There has been BTS posted of the temple too!

https://instagram.com/stories/dipali.k/3081388805784585088?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Ye uska usual getup hai.

Every lady in CN and Adhikari niwas have loads of gold jewelry 🤣

Bas Sai gareeb hai 🤪

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wedding will for sure happen. I think Vinu will get really sick and maybe Sai and Satya will come to help him and Sai will get the idea to marry Satya since he is also looking for a wife.

I am pretty sure Vinu will say he hates his Baba or something like that and the crazy lover booth will die down a little and he won't lock Sai up again.

Edited by sas79 - 1 years ago
840837 thumbnail

I want that line Sai said to V- that you will yourself hand over Vinu to me- that should materialize. Kids should be with Sai and VP need to pay for their sins.

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nutmeg7

Opinions don’t matter. Numbers matter. As long people turn up to watch the show - utna kaafi hai. When the select subset of TRP audience watch star plus at 8 pm, whether they love it or hate it, their number is counted.

As far online audience like us, even though for example you and me hate it, but we still “click” on the Ghum tab on Hotstar, it is worth it.

Topic was on ship being reason for reason for the show success , I said drama not ship..it was not about whether show getting high no. Or not.

Ppl love to watch toxic show coz of drama not ship

Nepofan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: LoveSaiAyesha

For only Virat haters its not any sympathy is getting nd happy for him being slapped (online audience's thinks that he's not getting sympathy nd online audience doesn't count as whole audience)

Regarding awards y you saying 'ur alphabet 'to me, bcz am not an alphabet fan I don't even watch their I just said the truth, regarding ayesha she always deserved that BestActressAward Of ITA but alas politics happened nd as usual awards sold to most famous ph

P. S. I always Wish for ayesha to win every award which she deserves😊

Ships doesn't bring trp in whole maybe but they are one strong pillar in getting trps as ppl also watch for their good craft

P. S. Makers ph don't pay any heed to what Online audience's wants (recent bccc response proved it) for them online audience's are nthng but marketing tool for selling their product either positive or negative, so for them only trp offline audience's matter and they consider only them,i've said abt vankar succeeded in Virat getting sympathy bcoz my mother nd sister comes under offline audience who doesn't like Virat at all but seeing him like that in this situation they did sympathised with him bcz offline doesn't watch show as a Stan or run any fandom ,they see show neutrally without any biasness, if they doesnt like what they're showing, it takes no time to switch off or change the chnnl😊😊

Like your mother and sister got sympathy for virats character,

Here my cousins who watches serials on tv , while watching didn't even feel one ounce of sympathy for him, they even said she should have given more slap...

If awards and money are interconnected then we can assume all get awards like that through money, we cannot say some gets through money and some not according to actors or actress we like.