glowsign thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
aadab. i am from india and wud like to know the latest hit pak serials. we used to get pak channels alas no longer on out cable network. who all r d leading actors, actreses there. i find the artists very gud looking, and when d serials used to b telecast here they had huge following. do u get indian chanels there? cud u c music talent hunt shows. mussarat abbas was very good. the only person i have ever voted for. in case this ques is not valid on this forum pl excuse. tks.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

modishh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Well...Iman Ali...Amna Haq are very famous in dramas...The good dramas these days are Najiah, Man-o-Salwa, Koi tou Baarish and many more on ARY,....ARY serials are very good...u should watch them..!
noorejahaan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: glowsign

aadab. i am from india and wud like to know the latest hit pak serials. we used to get pak channels alas no longer on out cable network. who all r d leading actors, actreses there. i find the artists very gud looking, and when d serials used to b telecast here they had huge following. do u get indian chanels there? cud u c music talent hunt shows. mussarat abbas was very good. the only person i have ever voted for. in case this ques is not valid on this forum pl excuse. tks.

My fav's are Iman Ali, Aamna Haq, Sadia Imam, Zainab Qayuum for girls, and Faisal Qureshi, Imran Abbas, Aijjaz Aslam, Fahad Mustafa and Humayun Syed for guys..Imran and Fahad are veryyy popular! 😳
I know, my Mom is Indian and she used to watch all the Pak. dramas during her teens/twenties when she lived there, but now they don't really broadcast any, and it's sad! 😳 Indian channels are actually banned in Pak, along with Indian movies, but a lott of ppl still watch them, cuz its not too hard to get the channels illegally through the cable operator 😆
As Modishh said, ARY dramas are really good! Actually, thats the only channel we get where I live in Canada, so..😆