Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maahi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: CanKeepCalm

Same question what is he hiding? …… Ar cant be father will be googly🙄 it would be something related to dadisa will?

No idea, but will thing will not affect Abhira and his relationship what will affect will be something related to both of them that would create a wedge

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Not watching the show right now because its too much negativity and stupidity going on, but based on the WU and bts, what is the logic behind abhira's actions. It makes no sense

Why would she hide the pregnancy from armaan. In the bts she was even asking the doctor for pills to control her morning sickness. Like why. If she thinks armaan won't approve of this due to the complications, then just hide about the complications, why hide the whole pregnancy

And the bajan still about Maa ka pyaar is going overboard. Her transformation into anupama is complete now. If i was in abhira's position, i ll think like a mother now and not like a stupid fool of a wife and bahu. Even if i decide to go ahead with the pregnancy, i ll tell armaan and the entire family and the first thing i would do is leave that house with my husband not even wanting that negative energy filled vultures' shadow around my kid.

How stupid can abhira be. She wants the same discrimination that her husband, her mother and she went through for her kid also.

With Anupama's gen 2 story copy pasted from Yeh rishta's gen 2 story, its official, DKP has no story to tell. and is now mixing everything.

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Same question what is he hiding? …… Ar cant be father will be googly🙄 it would be something related to dadisa will?

Or something related to ruhi/goenkas. Which he knows will create issues between them but can't avoid because of some issue.

The only reason that can create distance between them is ruhi

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - a day ago

Originally posted by: Aslesha99

That can't happen Abhira is the Gen 4 FL she or her lookalike will be there till the Gen ends.

Yeah of course it will not be copy paste of kkhh but kind of inspiration.

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

In that case show will get it's antim shradhanjalismiley36

dont we want that?😂 but if you look everything is about Ru. Lead shaadi Ru KKK stunt, IR all about Ru and now pregnancy both pregnant at same time. Sometimes I wonder who is the FL here?😆
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Leaving is not an option because she's seen that despite all the negativity this family is important to Armaan

I think she is trying to get through first month of the most high risk period before telling him. Ideally she should tell him now but perhaps she wants to get through the worst period of miscarriage risk.

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

What truth is Ar is talking about? Any idea?

Most likely the will, which will have them as the ones taking over is my guess - I may very well be wrong

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Pehle ye batao kheer wali beizzati hui Ki Nahi smiley42

Haan but thankfully it was limited to the last few mins of the episode, so I promptly skipped over the whole thingsmiley36

Abhira isn't dying before giving birth to a daughter. This complicated pregnancy will either end up in miscarriage or Gen 2 where everyone thought baby Kaira died but she was smuggled or something. They did bring this up latter, but there was no conclusion. Probably because they already had Akshu

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Why I am getting KKHH vibes? But don’t tell me Anjali will be Ru🤢

Bas karo tumhare bakwaassmiley7

First off please don't put my coming of age movie with that Besharam, neech ki aurat

I don't know the fate of BSP, but that Biatch will not be no Angali

My whole mood is off now, KKHH Angali might be that daayansmiley11