Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: Ajab.Pehchan

As much as I love season 1 even Naman and Karishma ended up getting butchered. Naman was positive post the 10 year leap but as soon as Naksh returned him and Karishma become insecure and greedy especially after the 7 years leap. Naman tried to kill Naitik and Karishma abandoned poor Karishma.

lol funny cause I was watching s1 epis today

Naitik was grade a ahole when they got married lol. Especially the whole nandini Mohit (his sis and bff) thing, he telling akshara she can leave, then not even feeling sad. Aj telecast hota to actor ko hideout mein jana padta 🤣🤣🤣 such a maroon flag dude was.

His family is no less. Sasuma makes faces and blames akshara for everything. Bhabhima is silent. Naitiks baap is silent too but better than madhav. Naitiks uncle bade papa something isregressive and wailing cause hawww love marriage!!! Akshara k family mein the way shaurya behaved with varsha , telling yep I liked a girl lol but I love you then having affair. Aksharas nani another misogynist saying ajkal ladkia do char words padke sab culture bhul jati hai. Akshara ghar se chale jana thing lasted 2 weeks i guess. Naitik punching Mohit damn.

But the good part is sabka apna character arc tha. I know what happens next so I am not bothered. And mainly none is chaatu of akshara just for heck of it. Rashmi akshara varsha nandini all have bonded and it feels organic. Aisi nhi aj bhabhi ayi kal chaplusi suru. And you can't call anyone bad cause they are bashing akshara, there is legit misunderstanding. Yaha to Chachi apne pati k liye sad hoke hurt bhi nhi dikha sakti cause abhira ka wah wah jaijaikar kon karega 🤣🤣😏

Today episode Vidya Manisha had legit reason to be sad cause kaveri ignored her daughter all these time bt for some unknown reason now ignoring her dils. Iska sabse bakwas favouritism chal rha and actually all these people stop giving 2 fck about this tuchi do kaudi ki dadisaaa fck her witch kahinki.

I am sooo bored might as well watch airlines lol

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 4 hours ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Wohi hoga i feel ab may try to stop her marriage but charu palat kar bolegi i want this marriage 😂

Phir kuch aisa hoga jisse charu ki jaan jayegi. Ohh anisha ka bhi wohi haal tha she wanted to marry naive man as she had an affair with married man..what if charu also have affair with dev but just marrying for the sake of continuing her affair 😂

Anisha koun? ML's sister?

Dev to khud bhi single tha.

Charu kyu maregi? Fir kaleshi nanad koun banega?

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Drna7

Anisha koun? ML's sister?

Dev to khud bhi single tha.

Charu kyu maregi? Fir kaleshi nanad koun banega?

yes.

Dev was married right ?

Drna7 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

yes.

Dev was married right ?

Divorcee tha custody battle was going on, his wife cheated shayad se.

His wife was daughter Swarna's friend.🤣