Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SrikantTiwari thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 days ago

Your message is too short. Please write at least 4 words or 20 characters.

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Kajol needs to rid herself of unibrow

https://images.app.goo.gl/JyLS237SgE7tbkpx5

Posted: 3 days ago

I didn't get the point of this topic?? Kajol is yelling...yes....but what about Alia...she is just standing there smiling....so was Kjol's sister Tanisha....Kajol is embarrassment personified......but ye Alia ke ooper aap kyon hans rahi ho....TM ji...please explain??smiley36

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Kajol needs to rid herself of unibrow

Ladkiyon ke unibrow ke liye aisa nahi bolte....paap lagega aur feminists ka shraap lagega...smiley13

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

I didn't get the point of this topic?? Kajol is yelling...yes....but what about Alia...she is just standing there smiling....so was Kjol's sister Tanisha....Kajol is embarrassment personified......but ye Alia ke ooper aap kyon hans rahi ho....TM ji...please explain??smiley36

To make believe kajol is shouting at Alia smiley36as I said desperation is hilarious smiley36

Edited by Nishita123 - 3 days ago
DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Ladli beti had to witness such embarrassing moment. Hasu nahi to kya karu?

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

It’s so disheartening to watch one of my favorite actresses turn into a bitter sour woman. She’s not happy. Content people don’t lash out like this. She just looks pissed off all the time

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Eh much ado about nothing. These things happen at every pandal ..... Kabhi pandal nahi gaye honge toh pata nahi chalega

DivineAngel thumbnail

Fantasy Force

DivineAngel thumbnail

Fantasy Force

Look i am not the only one. Even media is saying this😂 this is too new for Alia. She is not used to it.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DBAqAHdRyVI/?igsh=YjdiNzF5bWNneXI0

Originally posted by: DivineAngel

Ladli beti had to witness such embarrassing moment. Hasu nahi to kya karu?

So.....you are not laughing at the one who created the whole scene......but laughing at the one who got scared watching it?? Kya twisted logic hai....smiley36

If the positions were reversed and it was Alia who was yelling and someone got scared.....would you be laughing at the victim......nah....this topic would have been a 100 pages now......bashing Alia..