Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 days ago

After reading the comments I feel I’ve been missing out on so much BWood drama, I need to tune in again, although I have been quite busy.

The fact that Divya is the one calling it out straight, not through blind items or anonymously is huge. Industry folks must be so fed up. People were already irked with the way she happens to force her way to any major project with her connections and contacts, but this must’ve pushed it over the edge.

Are the tides finally working against her? It’s not just the underperforming film but also industry people are no longer holding back. I’m sure her PR will work in extra time to get her back in the audience’s good graces but this can be quite damaging.

naaznin thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 9

https://www.instagram.com/p/DBBYw8qTAJp/?igsh=MWd0eGN6dHR0YXhpYQ==

Fake collections getting called out by divya

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

I've said this before that the Filmfare fiasco changed everything. Audiences were already sick of her but what was really eye-opening was the lack of any industry support for her. Only Kapoors were there at Filmfare plus Varun. No big stars had any interest to attend to applaud Ranbir and Alia's bought success.

KJo has burnt all bridges with the bigwigs of the industry in championing this morally bankrupt pair. IIFA and Filmfare had totally different atmospheres. IIFA was a celebration where all the big stars attended and seemed genuinely happy. Filmfare was a PR campaign for the "power couple" and no one bothered to show.

A film flop is one thing but the negative attention she's going to receive in the media from this scandal, particularly from her peers in the industry, is gamechanging. This really could be the beginning of the end for her, especially with Dharma already bankrupt and KJo having lost much of his influence.

All I can say is that I have zero sympathy. They made their beds, now they have to reap what they sow.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Being Bushan's (T-Series) wife, she has a good insight how things - sometimes - are done...and I can understand that she tries to reveal something negative about the way this movie is handled.

I read that the shootings in London (for Savi) were kept a secret (certainly for a reason).

Edited by Clochette - 4 days ago
RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

She's actually quite pretty. If anyone looks like they should be a film star, it's Divya. If you showed random non-Desis pics of these two, I'd say that 9/10 people would think Divya is the actual star.

Clochette thumbnail

Although I won't go with looks, I want to laud Divya for her performance in Savi... having only the promotional material for Jigra as a source, I can only comment on the impression Alia's acting made (to me) in that... not the intensity I personally would imagine for the subject of the movie...

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Raj Bansal is the most respected Exhibitor in India.He used to stay at Rishi Kapoor and Sanjay Dutts home.On every star's birthday.He posts pics of them with his family.

He only posted VVKWVV figures. he RTed it too. He didn't post Jigra numbers. That was telling.

Edited by you2 - 4 days ago
Clochette thumbnail

Of course it will affect Alia...don't underestimate the backstabbing that is part of filmindustries (even from close ones)... I've no idea how much Alia is really liked in the filmindustry...I've my doubts...

Clochette thumbnail

Relative to Savi, you're wrong... she is gorgeous in that movie...I almost bet you would like that movie.

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Clochette

Of course it will affect Alia...don't underestimate the backstabbing that is part of filmindustries (even from close ones)... I've no idea how much Alia is really liked in the filmindustry...I've my doubts...

It may make alia upset, but that's about it, she has many people on her side. Plus her husband is rk who has the whole industry on his side, there is no way this is going to effect alias career