Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 20 hours ago

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Nobody has it easier than Alia in BW. But Deepika's path has been easy as well. None of them have gone through any hardships at all. This is like fans of two privileged actresses fighting over who is more or less privileged. smiley37

Nah....we don't fight over privileges.....we know that Alia had it easy.....but I will fight with anyone who will call Alia a below average actor...smiley36

Is it true though that Deepu got OSO without audition??smiley3smiley5..

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Knowing something doesn't mean finding it okay...even in the Jigra review thread and in the Jigra crashing on Monday thread it's about Deepika who has nothing to do with Jigra's boxoffice performance...it's quite boring (to me, at least) to read always the same arguments when she isn't even 'in the picture'. smiley1

I don't remember that Deepika ever called Alia to be a below average actress, btw smiley2...equally Alia didn't say that Deepika can't act...so why do some fans (of both)...just for a battle of words??? Because, honestly, both can act. smiley2

Edited by Clochette - 20 hours ago
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Nah....we don't fight over privileges.....we know that Alia had it easy.....but I will fight with anyone who will call Alia a below average actor...smiley36

Is it true though that Deepu got OSO without audition??smiley3smiley5..

She obviously didn't audition. She had pretty privilege and the right connections through professional photographers, etc. She has several offers before OSO as well including from Bhaijaan. Farah told her to go get some experience and do a South movie first to get used to things. She also paid to put her in various different classes to prepare her.

I used to have the DVD of Om Shanti Om and there was a director's commentary on it where Farah speaks for the whole 3 hours that the movie plays in the background. Even in that, she was calling Deepika a very bad actress and how if for instance they had to get to her to look scared, they would actually have to scare her for real. That was the only way they could get her to emote the right way.

It's nothing surprising. Even the Aish types were such bad actors for years and years. If you keep getting a hundred chances, everyone will improve eventually. It's just acting, not rocket science.

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 19 hours ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

same apply what you said to yourself . If Alia has no respect I wonder how much deepika has. If deepika has a baby , Alia too has a baby daughter ..

yes we get it , I am a woman , I can disrespect deepika but I canโ€™t disrespect alia . Got it ๐Ÿ™

Did you read what you wrote because you you made zero sense ๐Ÿ˜ญ I donโ€™t know what you were trying to say but I think you need a break from Alia thread its messing with your head ๐Ÿ˜‚
elim thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 hours ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

What?? Is this true?? how?? #genuinequestion....smiley5

She herself admitted in an interview that Farah liked her and she didn't have to audition. That clip was circulating on X , I'll post it if I find . At that time it was a flex lol .btw Kangna was also sitting next to her smiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 hours ago

Farah told that it was Deepika's posture and grace that made her choose her for Shantiprya's role... she then made Deepika get some knowledge about film work as she had only knowledge about modelling work.

It had been interesting, btw, to listen to Farah's comment on the OSO dvd smiley36

...and, well, it had been SRK who gave her some acting lessons and moral support (Farah can be quite harsh when directing...).

Edited by Clochette - 7 hours ago