Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 22 hours ago

i think we are too harsh on Tripti, especially for doing those raunch numbers. Tripti at least is just starting, poor thing grabbing anything coming her way. hope something clicks big and baam! she is in the game! after all she is a wonderful actor in bulbul and qala.

and here some been in the industry still doing raunchy numbers ..bhool gaye memes on the movessmiley36still grabbing any thing coming in way with a 1000cr tag at windows...no worries ...i will do the raunchy numbers. on a serious note yehi theekh hai, cos chapaak ki taraf matt jaanasmiley37

smiley36jaao first take classes on how to deliver dialogues...over 15 yrs in industry still a joke. its good you are blessed with beauty and farah eyes caught your beauty. dub karaa dih...smiley36 honestly you still need dubbingsmiley36

btw..those who have not seen chapaak and jigra yet...one request..if ever watch these movies back to back. smiley37

aap samajh jaayengeh what i am trying to say.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Is it really necessary to demean one actress to elevate another one?

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: Clochette

Is it really necessary to demean one actress to elevate another one?

28 pages for such a question smiley36 I dont think the book will end soon

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by: elim

self made DP got her first movie with The SRK without auditioning. The whole movie was dubbed because she couldn't deliver a single dialogue. After that, she made flop irrelevant movies for years only staying in the news because of her relationships. Cocktail happened in 2012/13 but any non-actor can become a decent actor after half a decade. Comparing her to Alia is an insult who delivered a Highway in her 2nd outing

What?? Is this true?? how?? #genuinequestion....smiley5

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

It was Farah, a dream director. She hasn't even received flak over the whole thing about her voice being dubbed. Then got work with Imtiaz (another credible director). She has not improved as an actor and wish some people would just accept this hard fact. I like her but her fans on this forum are unbearable with their constant bashing of Alia for her ‘lack of acting’. If Alia is average then Deepika is below average

Someone called Alia a 'below average actor'.......I was like....its OK to not like a person......but atleast give her credit where due....I mean Alia...a below average actor??? LMAO...smiley36

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Seriously? She did irrelevant movies because Deepika has no sugar daddy or daddy in the industry to serve movies like Highway on her platter. She, PC, Kangana and many others like her had to earn those movies through doing a plethora of irrelevant movies. Comparing Alia, Jahnvi, Ranbir etc who has movies with author backed roles right from the movie 1+ a bunch of insiders and paid media singing their peans for every little thing completely sidelining their highly esteemed co actors like Randeep Honda , Vicky Koushal etc served to them readymade on a platter, to any actor for that matter is an insult to those actors years of hardwork. This blind hatred of some of you folks makes people like me defend actors like Deepika who we don’t even like.

And if she is so irrelevant, why is dragged into every single thread on this forum btw?Make it make sense.smiley36

Thank you for replying. I was too lazy to reply to such people.
Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

BI, the bold line also works when one writes Deepika instead of Alia (although it's only s o m e fans regardless if Alia or Deepika)... I don't know why Deepika got brought in this thread...not even remotedly does she have something to do with "Dharma vs T-Series" smiley2

hotchoco thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Nobody has it easier than Alia in BW. But Deepika's path has been easy as well. None of them have gone through any hardships at all. Fans of two privileged actresses are fighting over who is more or less privileged. smiley37

Edited by hotchoco - 22 hours ago

Originally posted by: Clochette

BI, the bold line also works when one writes Deepika instead of Alia (although it's only s o m e fans regardless if Alia or Deepika)... I don't know why Deepika got brought in this thread...not even remotedly does she have something to do with "Dharma vs T-Series" smiley2

Oh come on Clochette....you are now old enough on this forum to know....that everyone and their dog is brought in all the topics....people start complaining only when their favorite starts getting bashed....so stop complaining about something that is a norm on this forum....it has happened for all the popular actors.