Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

I told you it’s more about deepika than Bechaari khosla smiley36

You have no other defense but to bring up Deepika so typical of RK/Alia fans 😂. Let’s talk when Alia gets any respect for anything she ever does in BW until then let Deepika enjoy her new born baby and you enjoy Alia and stupid Kjo getting dragged left right and center. Cheers 🥂
Briaahna thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess

You have no other defense but to bring up Deepika so typical of RK/Alia fans 😂. Let’s talk when Alia gets any respect for anything she ever does in BW until then let Deepika enjoy her new born baby and you enjoy Alia and stupid Kjo getting dragged left right and center. Cheers 🥂

same apply what you said to yourself . If Alia has no respect I wonder how much deepika has. If deepika has a baby , Alia too has a baby daughter ..

yes we get it , I am a woman , I can disrespect deepika but I can’t disrespect alia . Got it 🙏

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

same apply what you said to yourself . If Alia has no respect I wonder how much deepika has. If deepika has a baby , Alia too has a baby daughter ..

yes we get it , I am a woman , I can disrespect deepika but I can’t disrespect alia . Got it 🙏

You need to look at the intentions behind having a child in the first place. There's a reason stars used to adopt kids to boost their public profile. Similarly, there's a reason one couple here had a successful marriage for years before having a kid and another couple had to have a shotgun wedding to hide an out of wedlock pregnancy. The latter is common in Hollywood now but still a no-no in Bollywood. There's a reason Boney Kapoor is still trying to cover up Jhanvi's conception because everyone knows the truth there and he's kidding no one. Sridevi had public goodwill on her side because her offscreen antics were kept hidden by the media and because she took the smart choice of retiring after marriage/pregnancy to avoid further scrutiny into her married life.

And you claim all the hoopla on here is about Deepika. I would say it's as much about Deepika as it is for Katrina, Parineeti, Shraddha, Kriti, Kiara, and all other actresses who have had roles snatched from them by a certain someone. Very glad these women are now speaking out. It's even encouraged previous actresses like Urmila Matondkar, Shilpa Shetty, Mahima Chaudhry, Ameesha Patel, Amrita Rao, and Vidya Balan to speak out as well on how they were treated and sabotaged for the success of star kids.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Maroonporsche thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Divya to karan to deepika to alia- fight is going from where to wheresmiley36

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Catching up on the controversy. Watched Savi and the story was really good.

Irrespective of how Alia has performed in Jigra or how well made is the movie..what she did was unethical..Divya is right in calling her out

I would like to get the opinion of someone who watched both the films (Savi and Jigra) to tell if Divya is right with making this accusation of stealing relative to her movie. So, my question: Did you also watch Jigra? (I've to wait until Jigra is on OTT)

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don’t even like DP, but what DP has is the fact that she’s a self made woman. She will always have respect among BW audience for that, something which Alia will never have.
PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I read first page it is about KJO, Divya and Alia and when clicked on last page the topic became DP bashing smiley3 anything to hide and support fake box office and failure of Alia smiley36

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

The madam of t-series accusing dharma of unfair practices is hilarious. Wasn’t Mukesh Bhatt feuding with Bhushan Kumar last month? All’s a case of pot calling kettle black. The only production house with any credibility in the industry right now is Maddock