Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: anna143

Not yet but i have watched/read most reviews- what about you?

Will - most probably - only watch on Netflix...only reviews I read are those of members here and Baradwaj Rangan's one. The promotional material didn't leave a positive impression and having liked Savi (with Divya, Harshvardan and Anil Kapoor), I'm quite sceptical about Jigra.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 3 days ago

Please see the updated first post, can’t create new topics as I’m shadow banned now.

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Please see the updated first post, can’t create new topics as I’m shadow banned now.

What is shadow banned?smiley3

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Not fair Shaitaanu....u got me so confused....I was like why would I post a laughing emoji....under anyone's goodbye post.....and then I realized you edited it...smiley36

What is shadow banned??

Haila_tu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Another freedom fighter lost to the Bollywood Mafia. RIP 🙏

bashful_moon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

All I am saying....why so much drama......joote , chappal, tamater, rotten eggs and gaaliyan....keep everything ready....wahi kaam aane wala hai...smiley36.Alia ko appreciate karoge tum log....kahin kar he naa dena appreciate.....meri toh death ho jaani hai jis din tumne Alia ko appreciate kar diya...smiley37

All of us get warning, just that we don't cry hoarse or play victim or curse mods hell and back for being biased..

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: bashful_moon

All of us get warning, just that we don't cry hoarse or play victim or curse mods hell and back for being biased..

Right now the topic maker seems to be in same situation as my friend Gaurav

And that means Jab Maroonporsche Insaaf Par Aata Hai Toh Pathar Bhi Bolne Lagte Hain 💜 ☝️ smiley36

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Are flop karein dharma and jaye SH?

We love to fight with u,agree to u.

SH dont go.

Kaya65 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Oh how cute..

Mujhe rona aa gaya..

Didn't you accuse Maroon of being a gay and having a relationship with another guy on this Forum?

What right did you have to attack him or anyone else for that matter or even sl*t shame him?

And now you are acting a self appointed apostle sermoning on "dustastefuls"??

Oh the irony of it...smiley37

LOL

Sometimes the jokes write themselves…😂🤣😂🤣

RaniPreityAish thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Oh how cute..

Mujhe rona aa gaya..

Didn't you accuse Maroon of being a gay and having a relationship with another guy on this Forum?

What right did you have to attack him or anyone else for that matter or even sl*t shame him?

And now you are acting a self appointed apostle sermoning on "dustastefuls"??

Oh the irony of it...smiley37

LOL

Where is this accusation? I made a comment about their friendship and if it goes deeper...everyone else are the ones using the gay "label." Your own minds come up with this material and assume the worst, not that there's anything offensive about being gay. So your own comments are telling on yourselves.

But I have zero interest in responding to such nonsense further. Your leader, FOD, has a history of transphobic remarks which I've called out before on her FF account. It doesn't shock me that you guys would assume homosexuality is equally as bad.

And ironically enough, my post defending Shaitan had nothing to do with you or anyone else in FOD's gang. My post was directed towards another user who actually despises Alia just as much but has a long history of homophobic and misogynistic remarks. They know who they are as I've called them out publicly before as well.

This topic is being derailed now. The rest of my message is directed towards Shaitan.