Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 3 days ago

this forum is still interesting. Without you all this forum is dead.

Rohit4ever thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Abhi na jao chodke ke dil abhi bhara nahi smiley19

Naya_31 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 days ago

Smiley, if you're 'shadow-banned' then I hope you'll come back as Smiley again smiley1

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: cougarTown

how many flops can dharma even afford..bramastra..devara..jigra..cannot really recall the last clean hit from this PH

All these movies titles ends with RA somehow. It seems the 'Ra's are going to bring Dharma raste per. smiley36
LaaalBra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Updated post as I’m “shadow banned” and can’t create new topics smiley36

This is going to my last post here. I’m not sure why Moderators keep raising my warning level and have also refused to remove warnings from 10 years ago. Because apparently I “attack fan groups”. I’m sorry that I’m not stupid and can’t see what’s actually going on here. Someone they can attack me, even personally, and that’s fine?

This only happens to me, when I criticize Alia or Dharma btw… smiley36also. I don’t use bad language or profanity - but others swear at me all the time, make fun of my gender identity - somehow THAT is okay, and those people get away with it. But just cuz I call out the truth…. I am bad?

Well guess what? I am not on KJo or Alia’s payroll. So I don’t need to be here and subject myself to being brainwashed into loving them.

Is it a coincidence? Alia’s movie flops and I am getting multiple warnings smiley37you guys are so messed up, whatever.

I don’t need to be here. This forum is on its way to extinction.

Want me back?

Mods will have to fix my account. Until then. I’m not saying a word smiley1

You are still here ? Well good bye. Too bad people did not treat you well here despite youur dislike of Alia who is a very good actress.

Basskarrr thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

I find your trolling entertaining even if over the top. You should stay or at least give your Reddit username…I’ll follow you there smiley36

Shaitanu come back........today is a very important day....Jigra crashed....and its not the same without you..smiley19

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Basskarrr

I find your trolling entertaining even if over the top. You should stay or at least give your Reddit username…I’ll follow you there smiley36

It may be over the top, but never below the belt. That’s why even those who hate their posts against their favs, don’t hate them. Please pass on the Reddit id for sure. 😊

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 23 hours ago

Originally posted by: piya2025

All these movies titles ends with RA somehow. It seems the 'Ra's are going to bring Dharma raste per. smiley36

This reminds me Kjo was making movies starting from alphabet 'K' only and they all were hit. Now none of his movies are from letter K.

He should restart remaking movies names from letter K. Even Ekta. Both were obsessed with letter K.