Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 days ago

But Abhira has been making effort to pull him out of his sorrow. She has kept infusing hope too. She has been trying to show that koi aur ho na ho, voh hai uske saath. And actually if he had allowed her to drag him to Vs bday he may have got "ray of hope" when V said his name first as reflex to feed cake. its not fair that he drowned so much in his feelings that he did not even share with Ab. Whats the difference between Armaan and Abhira ka Armaan if he doesn't confide in his own wife especially when she's been trying so hard to get him to relax, smile and share with her.

I don't mind the Ar Ruhi scene as long as its a one off. She cornered him. He didn't seek her out. But he should stop making it a pattern and tell her he'll handle it himself if she offers more help also. Abhira didn't confide in her when Ruhi was being nosy in kitchen. certain boundaries have to be drawn by both Abhira and Armaan. Abhira also needs to stop behenchara. Pregnant woman ke liye concern is great. But uss seh zyada no need for them to entertain Ruhi.

Her core personality is horrible. She's selfish manipulative and self victimizing. Just like V. Both of them are not to be trusted. Period.

Edited by Pinecone - 9 days ago
Pinecone thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

One thing to note is that when Ab gives Armaan a taste of his medicine, he cant take it at all. Whether that be in love confession time or now. He berated her for weeks then but few days of her giving him gussa rattled him . That too when she wasn't even hiding the fact that she did love him and cared for him but just that she needed some time.

Even now, she's tolerated 3+ months of his ignorance but he could not take one or two instances of her shutting him out and being upset. He's imagined the worst - that Ab will never forgive etc etc. whereas she was consoling him when they were shifting.

He needs to realize that if he cant take what he dishes out to her, he cannot put Ab through it either.

She's also a human.

She's really resilient, very forgiving. But everyone has a limit.

I really feel for Armaan's state. V means a lot to him. PH people mean a lot to him. But Ab is not his punching bag. The sooner he realizes that, the better it is.

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team AbhiMaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Pinecone

But Abhira has been making effort to pull him out of his sorrow. She has kept infusing hope too. She has been trying to show that koi aur ho na ho, voh hai uske saath. And actually if she had allowed her to drag him to Vs bday he may have got "ray of hope" when V said his name first as reflex to feed cake. its not fair that he drowned so much in his feelings that he did not even share with Ab. Whats the difference between Armaan and Abhira ka Armaan if he doesn't confide in his own wife especially when she's been trying so hard to get him to relax, smile and share with her.

I don't mind the Ar Ruhi scene as long as its a one off. She cornered him. He didn't seek her out. But he should stop making it a pattern and tell her he'll handle it himself if she offers more help also. Abhira didn't confide in her when Ruhi was being nosy in kitchen. certain boundaries have to be drawn by both Abhira and Armaan. Abhira also needs to stop behenchara. Pregnant woman ke liye concern is great. But uss seh zyada no need for them to entertain Ruhi.

Her core personality is horrible. She's selfish manipulative and self victimizing. Just like V. Both of them are not to be trusted. Period.

Ruhi will be back to her vile self in a few days ..

Originally posted by: Firefly_shines

Yessss!!💃 I want this!! Abheera banjao apni ma ki beti… suurryyy, apni kaatil ma ki beti… logon ko swarg pauchao… show your genes baby queen! Ek saal hogaya iss gen mein koi upar nahi gaya… Phir forum mein kalesh hi kalesh hoga🤣🤣.. and wasn’t this too predictable… fufasa abhi koi reveal nahi karne wale the… I am sure IR and Rohit’s death will coincide.. tabhi toh dialogues aayenge, ki tumhari ma ne mujhse meri Maatashree and Papa ko china and tumne mere pati ko!!! Kaatil Maa ki kaatil beti!!! Dhoommm tanananana🥁

Honestly I don’t want Rohit death. I want ruhi and Rohit together till the end of season.

IR ke baad ruhi chahe abhira se nafrat parents na kare, I don’t care. I want Rohit with ruhi in this situation also.

Abhira ka jo hona ho woh ho, rohit ko matt maro plz… abhira ke liye kisi dusre reason se bhi white day celebrate kar sakte hai na! White day ke liye koi dusra option dhundh lo writer smiley7

Edited by sweet_tania - 9 days ago
Vanyaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Ru-Ro (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: sweet_tania

Honestly I don’t want Rohit death. I want ruhi and Rohit together till the end of season.

IR ke baad ruhi chahe abhira se nafrat parents na kare, I don’t care. I want Rohit with ruhi in this situation also.

Abhira ka jo hona ho woh ho, rohit ko matt maro plz… abhira ke liye kisi dusre reason se bhi white day celebrate kar sakte hai na! White day ke liye koi dusra option dhundh lo writer smiley7

Even I don't want him dead but seems like they are going this way.smiley19

Originally posted by: Vanyaa

Even I don't want him dead but seems like they are going this way.smiley19

Mera toh mood he kharab ho gaya iss news se smiley19 ab ruhi -Armaan ka loveless relationship dekhna padegasmiley11
mili9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

As always beautifully written and can’t agree more with everything u said .

@ Bold , from last 3 months a man who was not able to see the pain or talk to the girl who he claimed to love suddenly ok to discuss his and Abhira’s personal matters with his psycho ex who wants to split them away and marry him on his and Abhira’s wedding day ? I would have loved if he talked to his papa,chahi,chachu ,Rohit or even chorus gang instead. That cheater woman giving lectures on true love and mother’s love seems too fake and Armaan listening to her smiley8
I know many ppl felt his sudden realisation seemed fake but this is the 1st time he actually Saw Abhira crying , she did cry before too but then she was all alone. Seeing her like that definitely made him realise what an idiot he was ignoring the only person who unconditionally loved him. Thats not a silly mistake to forgive so I loved how Abhira is ignoring him. I would have loved more of she started ignoring him after seeing his rudeness n stupidity in the office though.
Am loving Dadi and Abhira’s equation too , Dadi who always thought Abhira as an immature girl watching how she was handling Armaan , vile V and the the firm too , Dadi feels Abhira is behaving more matured than her best Bahu Vile V. I want Dadi to stop addressing her as ye ladki, cheaters and jeth lover ko beta and Abhira ye ladki smiley7 As Someone said in the EDT she invited Abhira to sit on the table and eat giving parallel to when she asked her not to sit with the family. I loved Manisha’s look at V when Abhria said “kisi ka phaida utana nahi chahiye, na firm ka na family ka “

More than everything am loving how they r focusing and addressing Abhira’s career , so she is the most talented lawyer in the firm along with Armaan. And that rules up Phufasmiley36 Jew as expecting Rohit to say his name but moye moye ho gayi.

Thanks for your kind words, my friendsmiley31Please know that the admiration is mutual, I love how you analyze people, I get a different perspective. Something clicks when you say it. This is what I like about direct and open discussionssmiley20

Ok with regards to Armaan and his realization. For once, I whole-heartedly agreed with him when he admitted that he is a matlabi and selfish insaansmiley20Agreed he hasn't seen her cry and he realized what an ass he was when she started crumbling helplessly in front of his eyes.

Yehi toh meri problem hain. When he keeps claiming he is her only family, kya dil se feel nahin hua isko how miserable she had been with all the direct taunts and heinous behavior from his mom? He is so much into himself about his emotions, his pain, his maa and nonsense. But, he can't even feel how much the girl sleeping next to him is going throughsmiley28. Ironically, everybody else can feel that but him. Toh, yeh the one and only kaise hua? Just because she is engaging with cousins and smiling, she is happy? Aur woh muh phulaake ghoomta rehta hain, so he is shattering? And he is venting on her as she is the path of least resistance. He can't scream or take it out on others, than the subordinates and the person who won't leave his sidesmiley7chahein kuch bhi ho jayein.

I have ickiest feeling that he won't be there for Abhira after IR, because you know his brother's wife needs all the family support she can get during her pregnancysmiley28I hope Abhira ki realization that he won't be her pillar in hard times durusth raheinsmiley23Yes, I too would have liked it if Abhira checked out emotionally after his rudeness in office. But, she propped him up as much longer as she couldsmiley6

I am not going lie, I got the worst kind of creeps with Ruhi's eye talk at the breakfast tablesmiley26Exactly, I like how Kaveri seems to be understanding the real Abhira, her grit and depth. I hope the writers don't keep her repeating why she is retaining Abhira.

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Edited by Nhikia - 9 days ago

Word Count: 0

Nhikia thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Phufasa

Some people need to stop acting like show ruhi ki wajah se chalraha hain

Dkp ki creativity mein kaafi Kami hain and now I definitely don't like abhira but show uske aur ar ki wajah se hi chal raha mostly

She is the FL accept it or not that's her

Maybe uska character sabse zyada bigad jaaye but she will still be the Fl and ruhi jitni immoral ladki haina use agar koi defend karraha hain toh definitely vo kiska fan hain samjha ja sakta hain

I liked og sweet innocent akshu , and og manjari ,og parth,og strong willed shefali og abhi kabhi akshu se itne mahine dur nahi reh pata to justify nav they ruined their core characteristics

But I still like nav abhir akshu together the kasauli vibes were refreshing

And then again og abheera (not abhira)was such a fun character I liked ruhi also they definitely ruined her to justify main leads but that's alright because she's still the pl and many people tuned in because of leads

Edited by Nhikia - 9 days ago
All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mili9

Love everything you wrote here, my friendsmiley31 Can I give infinite likes to this? smiley20

May be unpopular opinion, I am very salty with Armaan stilsmiley21l. I didn't get any warm fuzzies after that episodesmiley22, Armaan is still the same clueless, like he said matlabi and selfish guysmiley7 when it comes to his emotions, his pain, his bechargi, his maa, his angst as Abhira distanced herself from him.......To be honest, I didn't think he would react even this much seeing her pain today. The way he was going about, it is like, if you look OK and together, you are having a time of your lifesmiley35. If I am crying and walking around not caring about people, surroundings, responsibilities, I must be the one who is shatteredsmiley19What he did is not a silly mistake for which he can hold her feet and repentsmiley11. Instead, it is an extreme betrayal of her trust as you mentioned. She seems to be having trepidation whether she can really count on him in her hard times.

I got very peeved when within 2 min of his pain from Abhira distancing herself, he got counselsmiley7Like Indira said below, I hated it that he started discussing their marriage with Ruhi again. He couldn't discuss or acknowledge the pain of a girl he claims to love, not make one gesture to show her that he cares, humiliate her in front of everyone bringing down whatever dignity she is trying to maintain, BUT can regurgitate his pain to his SILsmiley35 Ewwww.......... him asking Abhira for forgiveness and him discussing Abhira and him with Ruhi is giving me the creeps and dejavusmiley35 Haan...... I will give credit to Ruhi on one line...... when your mom is right, tareef karo, but when she is wrong, you can't bend over backwardssmiley23I wish this line is spoken by somebody else and not Ruhismiley11

Exactly, Abhira is looking up to him for support, not delegating his responsibilities to others to make her smile. Ek smile se kya hota hain, when she doesn't even know why her husband abandoned her in the first place and now wants to be intimatesmiley13Even if you are under extreme duress, you can laugh and smile when you watch a funny scene etc,. doesn't mean it solved anything. I liked how you drew parallels to gifting the car and this. I feel the same way, they hold no meaning to hersmiley6

I am so glad to see the composure Abhira showed in the whole thing. It is not about the cold shoulder, but her realization somewhere that he may not be someone she can lean on during her hardshipsmiley19When you think about it, that truly breaks your heart. Especially after pouring her heart out to him that he is really the only one left for her in this world and she thoroughly vetted out her relationship with him from her endsmiley3At least so she thought. She thought about all possibilities and gave him a way out every step of the waysmiley19Her crying by herself brought tears to my eyes, hope no girl is that position with no one to lean onsmiley19As you said above, she is too consumed by the husband's pain and means to alleviate that, to even recognize her own painsmiley7She is even giving consideration of the maa ka sapna, recognizing that everyone has a right to have their own dreamssmiley10I hope the guy understands the depth of this young girl.

I am starting to like Kaveri-Abhira dynamics again, as much as a dictator she is, she seems to be kind and compassionate towards Abhira when compared to the husband who claims to be the only familysmiley7If only Kaveri didn't announce why she wants Abhira in the firmsmiley11 Why didn't nobody say one kind word or one nice gesture to Abhira. May be they are afraid of Vidya. But, when they saw Armaan tearing into Abhira, couldn't Rohit have taken her out for a coffee or Manoj take her out for a walk or the pyaara paapa take her out to a movie, instead of standing in the crowd and nodding his head. Something, anythingsmiley13Only Manisha tried and gave her the support in actionssmiley31.While Armaan gets comforted within 2 min of a setbacksmiley28I have no hopes on this guysmiley11

Tags for convenience only....... you know the drillsmiley1

I agree. Despite the fact that the sudden shift in their attitude is towards a positive line, Armaan's actions are just too disappointing no matter what he does. I think its because even though we all knew even during his redemption phase that he was a pendulum and might go back to how he was, the way he flipped just after he tied the knot after making all those promises is just hard to digest. It proved that Armaan cannot be trusted like how Kaveri, Vidya or Ruhi can't be trusted.

I have learnt not to enjoy any dynamics between characters in a DKP Show. because they ll ruin it the next moment.